2022-2023 College Basketball Other Games Thread

3-star recruit, I think
That could be, but when a player is 7-4 and can walk and chew gum, it's a multiplier on the value of the other guys on the court because the opponent absolutely has to adjust to the big guy.

3-star recruit, I think
He was ranked 440 !in his class. He had only started playing buckets a year or two before college. He contacted Painter and told them he was interested in playing there due to their success with Big man - per the telecast yesterday. Only three offers, none of the Golden.

That could be, but when a player is 7-4 and can walk and chew gum, it's a multiplier on the value of the other guys on the court because the opponent absolutely has to adjust to the big guy.
My only point is that 439 players were ranked ahead of him in his class. You can build a heck of a team from 3-star guys.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Kentucky vs MSU in the Sweet Sixteen.

The 12-minute review. I said to my wife that night that the Big Ten's nightmare was for the Gophs to destroy their tournament chances, hence the review.
Rutgers punished for really bad non conference schedule.

1st or 2nd-year coaches to make the tournament(excluding blue bloods):

Texas A&M CC
Maryland
College of Charleston
FDU
Missouri
Utah State
Kansas State
Marquette
Iowa State
Mississippi State
Xavier
Penn State

Throw in the blue bloods almost 25% of the field consists of 1st or 2nd-year coaches.

1st or 2nd-year coaches to make the tournament(excluding blue bloods):

Texas A&M CC
Maryland
College of Charleston
FDU
Missouri
Utah State
Kansas State
Marquette
Iowa State
Mississippi State
Xavier
Penn State

Throw in the blue bloods almost 25% of the field consists of 1st or 2nd-year coaches.
Gotta keep repeating: Minnesota is no Penn State. We're no Kansas State either, for that matter.

Top Bottom