2022-2023 College Basketball Other Games Thread

I'd like to see Utah State get in, because I think they could be dangerous.

San Diego St. - Just so solid under Dutcher there.

Rob Senderoff has done a nice job with Kent State. They are probably 3 solid guards deep and we'll see depending on match up, will be interesting first round test for any team next week.

For a team with a lot of older guys who’ve played deep into tournaments, UCLA hasn’t impressed me the several times I’ve seen them play this year, including tonight. They have very few scoring options.

For a team with a lot of older guys who’ve played deep into tournaments, UCLA hasn’t impressed me the several times I’ve seen them play this year, including tonight. They have very few scoring options.
Two key players injured has hurt them. They have an excellent point guard and at least one go to scorer. Decent formula for the post season but they may not perform up to their likely second seed.

Two key players injured has hurt them. They have an excellent point guard and at least one go to scorer. Decent formula for the post season but they may not perform up to their likely second seed.
Those injured players are out of action for the rest of the season?

I'm browsing random Purdue players, so this isn't thorough or anything, but good gosh, this national title contender and #1 seed is built with largely 3-star recruits. It comes down to evaluation and development, people.

I'm browsing random Purdue players, so this isn't thorough or anything, but good gosh, this national title contender and #1 seed is built with largely 3-star recruits. It comes down to evaluation and development, people.
and a superstar like Z.E.

They're a .500 team without Edey. At some point in the game, the showed a comparison of the point spread with Edey on the court and without him on the court. Unbelievable spread.

Watching Purdue crap the bed against the full-court press, I imagine their possible upcoming opponents will be employing that strategy against them. Really shaky play from the primary ball-handlers.

Top Bottom