2022-2023 College Basketball Other Games Thread

Vandy closing in on taking down Kentucky. Robbins not playing either.

Wow. Southern Utah down 23 after letting Utah Valley open the second half on a 12-0 run come back to win with a four point play (fouled shooting the game tying three) with seconds remaining.

It was more than an individual effort. The team knew what they were doing out there. And gee willickers, is it even legal to pass the ball down the court when they press you?! Indiana must have found a loophole in the rule book.
I was watching as well and shucky darns I’ll always make a smart azz comment first

Tigers not flinching yet against Bama😃
Zach not gonna get cut down today
Man they color guy on the Bama game is beyond Ton deaf regarding Miller

“All you have to do is watch him play one fane and your homework is done.”

Good grief, maybe stay in your lane?

Watching the A10 semifinal (Dayton v. Fordham). Interesting for two things:

1) Fordham has a 25-7 record this year. This is their first 20 + game winning season since 1991.

2) Dayton has a 6'8" freshman forward from Mongolia. How come we never recruit from there?

Last edited:

Watching the A10 semifinal (Dayton v. Fordham). Interesting for two things:

1) Fordham has a 25-7 record this year. This is their first 20 + game winning season 1991.

2) Dayton has a 6'8" freshman forward from Mongolia. How come we never recruit from there?
We’re focused on Outer Mongolia apparently?

Micah Shrewsberry showing the world what Year 2 can look like. Count me jealous.
Refs trying to let Indiana steal the game from PSU…so much hacking on the full court press, so few calls.

PSU also choking on top of that.

Top Bottom