2022-2023 College Basketball Other Games Thread

We'll see. Somebody would pay him 3-4 I'd think somewhere.
No doubt he’d triple it. Like a Mark Few or and Aaron Johnston, many are choosing to stay at a good mid major job over taking the payday.

NDSU looked great last night. More size than UST, the way it looked. I give them a good chance at the upset this evening.

Charleston and UNCW have been going back and forth in the CAA Championship. UNCW rattles off a 15-0 run.....just for Charleston to come back with what's currently an 8-0 run.

This isn’t aging well. Last I saw Oral was up by 29.
The Summit League is bad basketball. No wonder St Thomas did well in the league.
Watching tonight's final in Sioux Falls was just ugly.
On the flip side, the Northern Arizona game was great. Also, Charleston is a team worth watching.

The Summit League is bad basketball. No wonder St Thomas did well in the league.
On the flip side, the Northern Arizona game was great. Also, Charleston is a team worth watching.
The 12-22 Northern Arizona squad? 213 in the KenPom Nortern Arizona? Yeah they play good ball 😂

No doubt he’d triple it. Like a Mark Few or and Aaron Johnston, many are choosing to stay at a good mid major job over taking the payday.
Probably because it is the safer move. I wonder if Few left would he become another Dan Monson?

The 12-22 Northern Arizona squad? 213 in the KenPom Nortern Arizona? Yeah they play good ball 😂
Clearly you didn't watch the game.
What I saw was a point guard that would be nice in Maroon and Gold. (#15) Watching Oral Roberts annihilate NDSU was fun in that Bison fans had to cringe. It's apparent why ORU never lost a game in the Summit.

NAU defeated the #1 seed Eastern Washington and is now playing for a conference championship tonight.
Despite their record. They've scored over 80 each of the tournament games, and have a good point guard, former VA Tech Hokie, Jalen Cone.

Don't judge a book by its KenPom.

NAU defeated the #1 seed Eastern Washington and is now playing for a conference championship tonight.
Despite their record. They've scored over 80 each of the tournament games, and have a good point guard, former VA Tech Hokie, Jalen Cone.

Don't judge a book by its KenPom.
Or 12-22 record

Terrible. Outside of Oral Roberts....it's a conference of bottom feeders. Look through their schedules (including Oral Roberts). It's tough to figure out who has the best win.

Wow. The DePaul/Seton Hall finish was wild. Seton Hall choked hard.

You can't put them in the field.

I have mixed feelings on this drubbing of Wisconsin. One the one hand, I'm glad to see them removed from consideration. On the other hand, it just makes me angrier about our choke job against them this past Sunday.

Didnt realize Ryan Larson played such a big role for Charleston.

Sure. Played a big role for his last school (Wofford) too. Wish we could have recruited him here last spring but he obviously wanted to stay in that region.

Top Bottom