2022-2023 College Basketball Other Games Thread

And two less seasons without a three point line. I think the right player still holds the record.

They'll probably get a random invite to the CBI if you don't need to be at least .500.
Davis has played 144 games, Maravich just 83. Pistol Pete averaged over 44 pts a game. Still amazes me.

Maybe Holtmann can hold on one more year and be available a year from now.
He has $20M remaining on his contract, was just extended last summer, and has a top ten class signed for next year after losing Branham (after one year) and Liddell. I doubt he's going anywhere, but these days who knows.

We just had a crazy March moment in the Big South quarterfinals.
SC Upstate gets a steal with 6 seconds left and banks a 3 off the glass at the buzzer.

I hate to say this, but didn't Maravich's teams actually win?

Detroit Mercy is ah not great.

Suppose it is kinda cool though.
Did anyone see the game difference between Pete (83 games I believe) and
Mr. Davis (143 I believe)?

Yeah, the right guy still holds the record, a record that should never be broken.

SE Mizzou beat #1 seed Moorhead State in the OVC semifinal. I'm guessing the OVC is a one bid league regardless.

Eli King is getting minutes for Iowa State since they dismissed Grill. Tough draw against Baylor.

Women's game but still crazy. Not sure how the refs and opposing team missed that. Also not sure why she scored there instead of running out the clock.

Devonte Davis ejected after two straight technical fouls. Arkansas in a tough spot now. Should be a fun rest of the game seeing as how this is at Arkansas. Crowd bound to be belligerent.

Devonte Davis ejected after two straight technical fouls. Arkansas in a tough spot now. Should be a fun rest of the game seeing as how this is at Arkansas. Crowd bound to be belligerent.
Arkansas just being soft. Quit whining and play. Glad they T'd that kid up twice. Musselman whining as well.

Dennis Gates infomercial disguised as a basketball game airing on the SEC network right now. At halftime as I write.

Dennis Gates infomercial disguised as a basketball game airing on the SEC network right now. At halftime as I write.
This post-game interview of Gates: he has me on the verge of tears. What a dude. No wonder his guys play like this for him.

Top Bottom