2022-2023 College Basketball Other Games Thread

That is not a very good way to begin your Louisville coaching career.
Contract Numbers and Terms for new coach Kenny Payne.
You thought you had a bad day. Mighta lost his team before they even start officially playing games that count..

Eh, I wouldn't look too much into it. This will motivate them, pretty funny they lost though.

Reminiscent of a game I remember against Winona State back in the day. Not uncommon for name teams to drop one early. New coach. New players. New system. Would not panic yet. But this is a message board. One game defines a season or career!😊

i'll be curious how st. thomas does at creighton tonight. will they be more competitive this year?

Michael Jones (Woodbury) put up 31 points in his Stanford debut. Would be curious to know if Ben Johnson ever reached out to him after he left Davidson this spring.

St. Thomas staying with Creighton.

Thankfully for this guy, his team won in OT. Ouch.

St Francis won last night, 96-56 over Mount St Mary.
(Is Mount St Mary no longer Div I? Not seeing them in the Nottheast Conference standings this year and they surely wouldn’t have played a conference game right out of the gate.)
Edit: think I recall an article last year about them dropping it

Last edited:

St Francis won last night, 96-56 over Mount St Mary.
(Is Mount St Mary no longer Div I? Not seeing them in the Nottheast Conference standings this year and they surely wouldn’t have played a conference game right out of the gate.)
Edit: think I recall an article last year about them dropping it
St. Francis played Mt. St. Mary's College not University. Mt. St. Marys University lost to West Virginia last night.

I think all 10 teams in the Summit get to play in the conference tournament this year. Men and women.

I think all 10 teams in the Summit get to play in the conference tournament this year. Men and women.
Thought St. Thomas isn't NCAA Tournament eligible though? What if they win their conference tourney, then Summit gets no one to the dance?

Top Bottom