2021 Other Bowl Games Thread

DarrenTheGreek

Gov. Victory Bell Ringer
Reaction score
Good start for the Twerps. Hold VT to 3 and out and a punt return for TD.

FredCoxRocks

Reaction score
no NDSU thread last night?
great game, another NDSU title trip
Go over to Bison Hole.
There is also probably plenty of talk about all the NDSU players that Minnesota (and only Minnesota) overlooked and should be playing on any Power 5 team, and how all Big Ten teams are afraid of scheduling them (especially Minnesota) and also about how they keep pumping out NFL quarterbacks.
And, as a bonus there might even be a video of a middle-aged woman urinating on a public sidewalk in downtown Minneapolis.

MGGopher

Reaction score
This Maryland game, wow.

give-up-quit.gif

Word

Eats difficult conversations
Reaction score
Maryland thinking to themselves, why in the hell are we in the Big Ten instead of the ACC?
Is the ACC that bad? Holy cow...a team we completely destroyed is destroying a 4-4 ACC team?

Face The Facts

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
47+18=65
6+10=16.

Average score between Big Ten and ACC is 32.5 to 8 right now.

ACC is not good.
Curious about the Rutgers / Wake Forest game.

WriterGoph

Reaction score
What's the vibe on Clemson/ISU? I'm leaning Clemson -2 as they finished very strong and have all their defensive guys going. I know Hall and ISU star LB are out.

Nax5

Reaction score
Taulia looks a lot different than his brother.

BTChamp

Reaction score
I thought Clemson would dominate this game. But Iowa State holding tough on D. Although I think Clemson's O isn't that great.

nitramnaed

Reaction score
This is what happens when you let your teams schedule 4 easy out of conference games including multiple FCS opponents and then 2-6 in league play is good enough for a bowl. A bunch of assy teams end up going and getting monkey stomped.
"Monkey Stomped"? I need to see a visual on that.

stocker08

Reaction score
So much for the Matt Campbell hype. Iowa St an average team this year. They were so hyped up this year.

lol.....Purdy tries batting down a tipped pass and instead pops in up in the air for an easy pick 6.

Vandy

Reaction score
Go over to Bison Hole.
There is also probably plenty of talk about all the NDSU players that Minnesota (and only Minnesota) overlooked and should be playing on any Power 5 team, and how all Big Ten teams are afraid of scheduling them (especially Minnesota) and also about how they keep pumping out NFL quarterbacks.
And, as a bonus there might even be a video of a middle-aged woman urinating on a public sidewalk in downtown Minneapolis.
:clap:

Torres9

Reaction score
Go over to Bison Hole.
Is this what the Sioux changed their name to?

Top Bottom