2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Daniel Faalele, OT, Minnesota

I'm in the same boat as you. I think the only way he goes is if PJ really pushes him to go. He just seems to live and breathe "Row the Boat". Plus, if he stays 4 years and continues to improve on his production last year and lead us to a B1G title or better, you'd have to think that would put him into serious Ring of Honor consideration.

It really comes down to if he has another stellar season, he may have to think about it if his stock is high

I will stick to my prediction I made a year or two ago: Faalele will have a better career in the WWE than he will in the NFL. Just a hunch.....I have no inside info on this and haven't heard anyone else make this prediction yet.

But hoping he has a fine career here regardless of what he decides to do.

Babatunde needs to make it to TV first and then can see what sort of path Faalele will have

Man, I want nothing but the best for him. He has so much potential. I think about Refrigerator Perry and how athletic he was but wasn't really known as the athlete he truly was. He was more known for just being big. I hope Daniel gets to show he is more than just big.
Got to watch The Fridge back in the day Between the Hedges. CFB had just not seen anything like him before.

Got to watch not only this guy but Herschel and Kevin Butler...and for Viking's fans Donald Ingwebuikwe too...all on the field at the same time.

Good times and good football.

We will have two senior OL next year, too. Are Schleuter and Olson possible draftees? Schleuter has really improved and I heard somewhere that he came into spring camp in great shape. He could have a big year. Olson is a Swiss Army Knife on the line. Thoughts?
I think Schlueter for sure is on many people's draft watch list!

Top Bottom