2021 CFP Playoffs

Tully55

Reaction score
Next year's playoff venues on New Year's Day 2021 are Rose Bowl and Sugar Bowl. Assuming the BIG champion will play in the Rose Bowl, I would guess that should alleviate the back and forth bickering this past fall concerning where you would rather see the Gophers play post season. Then, of course, this is GH so there will always be someone who needs to complain about something.

Watch us go CFP and wind up in the Sugar Bowl getting sad flashbacks of the Metrodome era instead of the sunset over the mountains.

I would still be OK with this outcome :)

That would probably mean Gophs would have all the rivalry trophies on campus as well. How cool would that be?

Watch us go CFP and wind up in the Sugar Bowl getting sad flashbacks of the Metrodome era instead of the sunset over the mountains.

I would still be OK with this outcome :)

A high class problem to have.

Next year's playoff venues on New Year's Day 2021 are Rose Bowl and Sugar Bowl. Assuming the BIG champion will play in the Rose Bowl, I would guess that should alleviate the back and forth bickering this past fall concerning where you would rather see the Gophers play post season. Then, of course, this is GH so there will always be someone who needs to complain about something.
That is why i wanted Rose Bowl this year because it is way bigger than the outback bowl. Rose is fine next year.

I'll have a dream that the Gophers beat PSU in the Big Ten title game. :cool03:

Top Bottom