2021 Big Ten Media Day Thread

Elite suit on coach today. Even more excited about this season hearing him address the press this morning. He said Ohio St is already sold out. Hadn’t seen that yet so that’s even more exciting.

He said Ohio St is already sold out. Hadn’t seen that yet so that’s even more exciting.
It's not sold out, you can still go online and buy single game tickets and they are still trying to sell season tickets as well. Maybe he meant "it will sell out."

I love the dude carefully wiping down the podium..... then PJ is back there shaking hands and hugging it out ;)

I love the dude carefully wiping down the podium..... then PJ is back there shaking hands and hugging it out ;)
The color balance is really bad on this video. You'd think the B1G Network would be able to color balance their cameras better...

The color balance is really bad on this video. You'd think the B1G Network would be able to color balance their cameras better...
Maybe the local venue does its own video ... and shouldn't?

Does seem silly, BTN video and audio production values are usually SUPER GOOD (relative to ESPN2 and etc).

Maybe the local venue does its own video ... and shouldn't?

Does seem silly, BTN video and audio production values are usually SUPER GOOD (relative to ESPN2 and etc).
Like, just to compare:
Screenshot 2021-07-22 10.41.12 AM.png

From "Tommy Boy" -
Am i just severely wasted or does Tommy Boy look bloated?
No, it's TV, man. Camera adds a couple... 100 pounds...

"Glen Mason said at the University of Minnesota that you need a pair and a spare. The good thing about Mohamed being our running back is yes we have a pair, we have a spare, but we also have air to go in the spare and the pair to top that"

Fleck cracks me up man. haha. But I love listening to his press conferences, the guy continues to bring that energy which is great.

I don’t understand.......
The twitter preview is cutting it off a bit. The left photo is an old comic pane of two people in the same Spiderman outfit pointing at each other, and is often used to imply that two things are the same as each other (for example, you could make that meme with Scott Frost and Mike Riley pointing at each other). Then the next pic is PJ and Tanner dressed similarly.

The twitter preview is cutting it off a bit. The left photo is an old comic pane of two people in the same Spiderman outfit pointing at each other, and is often used to imply that two things are the same as each other (for example, you could make that meme with Scott Frost and Mike Riley pointing at each other). Then the next pic is PJ and Tanner dressed similarly.

It's not only that they are dressed the same, Tanner is basically mini PJ.

Here's the gif

It's not only that they are dressed the same, Tanner is basically mini PJ.
I just assumed that everyone on GH was already aware of that--the particular picture seemed to have most likely been chosen due to the apparel!

Ah, thanks.

The man may’ve chugged 15 Red Bull energy drinks before entering the center-stage portion of media days.

Hyped up as ever, fifth-year Gophers coach Fleck dropped this line involving a former Minnesota coach and a current Gophers running back.

“Glen Mason said a long time ago ... ‘You need a pair and a spare,’” Fleck said. “The good thing about Mohamed (Ibrahim) being our running back, yes, we have a pair and we have a spare, but we also have air to go in the spare.”

The air ... or maybe the spare ... is fellow rushers Trey Potts, Cam Wiley and Bryce Williams. For those keeping track.

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom