2021-2022 Student Season Tickets Soldout

dumbgoph

Reaction score
Caught me off guard to happen so early but it’s clear students were paying attention to the team last year and are ready to pack Mariucci this year.

A great sign. If this team performs to the level we all expect, we are going to see some packed houses for the big games (WI, MI) and the others should see pretty solid crowds.

Caught me off guard to happen so early but it’s clear students were paying attention to the team last year and are ready to pack Mariucci this year.

Love hearing this. The students set the tone, let's hope the rest of the arena follows the students lead.

Go Gophers!!

They need to show up. Tickets often sell out but very few games have a full student section in the Big Ten.

They need to show up. Tickets often sell out but very few games have a full student section in the Big Ten.
this. they always sell out, showing up is a whole different story

This town is starved for a championship contender, in any sport. If this team performs like we all expect, attendance will absolutely go up.

I'm hoping to make the road trip to Ann Arbor when we play there. Fingers crossed that those road games happen AFTER New Years. It's just easier to get away after the holidays of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.

I'm hoping to make the road trip to Ann Arbor when we play there. Fingers crossed that those road games happen AFTER New Years. It's just easier to get away after the holidays of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.
I'm with you there!

Top Bottom