2020-2021 College Basketball Other Games Thread

Trice is unstoppable.

NW up by 15 over Illinois at half. Interesting that Illinois has no clue against the NW zone. Michigan annihilated the NW zone.

No fouls called on Wisconsin in the last 2:20 even though Reuvers could have been called for a couple. Easily.
We wonder why badgers continue with their reputation? No fouls for them.
Remember the badgers are considered to be a ‘smart’ team. I wonder why people assign the word ‘smart’?

Remember the badgers are considered to be a ‘smart’ team. I wonder why people assign the word ‘smart’?
Our coach just talked about it .All coaches do. They rave about how they do not reach or grab, how they move their feet, they play connected. Do fans really think their is some 25 year bias.. Or worse, judgements on the pigmentation of skin relating to intelligence ! As a minority this is racism as making excuses made for people without even knowing them or blame people you have never met. I see players of darker pigmentation playing just as smart on UW as players who are light skinned. Recruit smart players that win, that play smart and play together and play defense. Who care what color their skin or where they are from.

McKinley Wright went off last night to help Colorado upset Oregon. 21pts, 10 boards, 5 assists. Averaging 16, 5, and 5 this year. Obviously things would've worked out incredibly differently had he come here, but interesting to look at what he's done there

And on the other side of the coin I never hear announcers refer to white players as being "very athletic."

And on the other side of the coin I never hear announcers refer to white players as being "very athletic."
Because like many fans , so many announcers thing of the things that amaze them . Things like running and jumping. Bob Knight defined it by the strength and dexterity, by the speed of reaction and reflex, great vision and the ability to understand and feel time and space. Acute anticipation, when to jump, mastering skills. People of all different levels of skin pigmentation have these.

Wow. Purdue came from down 31-16 (yes....that is correct) at half to beat Michigan State 55-54 at the Breslin Center.

Wow. Purdue came from down 31-16 (yes....that is correct) at half to beat Michigan State 55-54 at the Breslin Center.
MSU is practically out of the conference race. They can still do great things but 4 down in the loss column. Purdue did that despite shooting 3-24 on threes and still won on the road by playing defense.

Last edited:

If Painter can somehow get these scrubs to the dance he deserves Coach of the year. Really his worse team in years. The teams numbers aren’t bad and has a shot.

MSU playing on weakling wednesday. Let it happen please.

If Painter can somehow get these scrubs to the dance he deserves Coach of the year. Really his worse team in years. The teams numbers aren’t bad and has a shot.
Love Painter as a coach.

Go figure. Ohio State up by 20 in the second half over #15 Rutgers at Rutgers.

I think Michigan rolls wisco on Tuesday.

I won't go that far. I think Michigan is the better team and should prevail but Wisconsin is very solid and their playing style tends to keep the score down.

Top Bottom