Reaction score
Power 5 Summary (through the gator bowl):
SEC 7-2 (78%)
PAC12 4-3 (57%)
BIG10 4-5 (44%)
ACC 4-6 (40%)
Not so Big 12 1-5 (17%)

Still one more game to play.

You could make a case that Indiana, OSU and Sconny outplayed their opponents and could of/should of won. UM lost pretty big to Bama. What was the other BIG loss? Cant recall.

Can't believe Indiana dropped the ball

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda.
OSU, Wis and IU all outplayed their opponents and should have won. If that happens, then the records are:
Big10 7-2
SEC 6-3
Pac12 3-4
ACC 3-7
Big12 1-5
Then Big Ten is unquestioned the best conference....which I still think they are. Very close with SEC. But we cannot win that argument right now. Frustrating.

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda.
OSU, Wis and IU all outplayed their opponents and should have won. If that happens, then the records are:
Big10 7-2

SEC 6-3
Pac12 3-4
ACC 3-7
Big12 1-5
Then Big Ten is unquestioned the best conference....which I still think they are. Very close with SEC. But we cannot win that argument right now. Frustrating.
To me it looks more like the big ten and sec are pretty close and the other three are slightly behind.
Are we going to pretend that if Navy doesn’t hit a halfback pass we would think more highly of the big 12?
Are we going to pretend that if Indiana hits a field goal all of a sudden it means Penn State is better than Alabama?

evaluating conference strength is dumb IMO
Team strength is more important than conference strength

Top Bottom