2013. The Next Legit Gopher Ranked Recruiting Class

Noreen isn't a player without flaws by any means (needs to increase footwork etc) to guard a 3 on the floor but he is so versatile it would be a miss in my opinion for the gophers to not offer him.

If Noreen is guarding a 3 ever the team he is on is in trouble. I would think at 6'10", bulking up to play the 4 and 5 would be the smarter move. Rickert had quicker feet than Noreen and he couldnt guard any 3's.

If Noreen is guarding a 3 ever the team he is on is in trouble. I would think at 6'10", bulking up to play the 4 and 5 would be the smarter move. Rickert had quicker feet than Noreen and he couldnt guard any 3's.

Couple things. Columbia Heights kids knock it off. D2 MYAS won't attract any attention so get better and we'll see what happens.

Noreen, is not a 4 or 5 imo which is why there is so much consternation regarding his skill set. Rickert was a guy by all accounts, who placed ZERO value on defense. Noreen can/will defend. A guy his size (closer to 6'8 than 6'10 actually) has to get quicker out on the floor but he can guard a 4 however if he bulks up like you said.

Heard he's off to the PAC 10 this week. Still think Badgerland is a good fit.

Noreen will be a 4, why u ask? Because he cannot guard a 3. I don't care if he has the skills of a 3 on offense (outside shot, passing). He doesnt have the feet to guard a 3 on the wing. End of story.

Top Bottom