2013 Michigan State and 2014 Gophers

mcal24

Reaction score
Seems like a really similar story - start off unranked, not huge expectations. One non conference loss to a good team, then get hot in Big Ten play. What do you think, can we continue the underdog story like Michigan State last year?

That would be super sick if that was the case! Again I'm just gonna hold onto my expectations and take it one game at a time. But yes, I think they could be the Michigan State of 2014

Plus the fact that both teams are similar in their style. Win with their defense. Like you said, one game at a time, but hopefully we can follow in MSUs footsteps.

I think MSU is a good comparison for our uprising, but we are not at the 2013 level yet. The 2013 MSU team might have been the best team in the nation. In my opinion, they had the best defense and would have had a great shot at beating FSU.

I think MSU is a good comparison for our uprising, but we are not at the 2013 level yet. The 2013 MSU team might have been the best team in the nation. In my opinion, they had the best defense and would have had a great shot at beating FSU.

Ya, it would have been fun to see them have a shot.

Top Bottom