2012 Offical Entrance Video

golddust

Reaction score
2012 Official Intro Video

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gyrhu64GiBU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The video is good but the soundtrack could have been better...

What did you all think?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gyrhu64GiBU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The video is good but the soundtrack could have been better...

What did you all think?

Thought it was the most professionally produced piece of anything I've seen out of the U yet. Got me pumped without needing really "badass" music. My wife really liked it which is a good thing, I think. She likes games and the teams but isn't pre-disposed to like anything Gophers like me and she said it was a really good video.

I agree Golddust. Top notch video, but the music was lacking. I kept waiting for it to escalate, but it never did.

I agree Golddust. Top notch video, but the music was lacking. I kept waiting for it to escalate, but it never did.

I thought it escalated and thennnnnn.....it ended....and.....thennnnnn....video switches to team walking down tunnel and thennnnnn.....they take the field.

Just a shame a) we can't coordinate it and b) a great video with an entrance doesn't create a tradition like Virginia Tech's or even Wisconsin's (yes, sadly I think their U2 song works).

Between the video and the entrance maybe there's a song that the U could make their own. The video which I really liked would be a nice lead in to "our" song.

I loved the video. Really well done, but I think they should walk out immediately after it finishes. I agree, the awkward silence in between should be cut out.

Agree with everybody - was hoping they would put out a solid Entrace Vid and they came through!! Do need to time it better with players in tunnel.

I just watched it again. This is not the one they played at the stadium. Jerry Kill said something along the lines of "Play hard. play tough.... etc. etc." in the video at the stadium. It's not in this one.

I just watched it again. This is not the one they played at the stadium. Jerry Kill said something along the lines of "Play hard. play tough.... etc. etc." in the video at the stadium. It's not in this one.
I didn't watch his link - The one at the stadium was impressive.

I loved the video. Really well done, but I think they should walk out immediately after it finishes. I agree, the awkward silence in between should be cut out.

I said this exact thing right after it happened. The Student Section was PUMPED after the vid then we had to wait. Then we were pumped again. Lets harness the pumpedness (woot! made up a word) and get pumped^2

Top Bottom