2012 National Tournament. Gophers a 2-seed.

As of now the Saturday game is only online on ESPN3. Hopefully they get ESPNU to pick it up locally.

I don't think it can be on those other stations if ESPN has the rights to it. It would be absolutely ridiculous though if the game is not on tv at all.

I don't think it can be on those other stations if ESPN has the rights to it. It would be absolutely ridiculous though if the game is not on tv at all.

Saturday game is on ESPN Syndication . Which mean local tv stations are allow to pick up the game. SO FS North can pick up both west regional games if they want too. ESPN Syndication is like the acc and sec in football, where local tv stations pick up the games.

ESPN3 is pretty easy to access, no account has to be made and it is free to view.

Of course my two alma maters will play in the first round. I'll be rooting for the Gophers, but as long as one of Minnesota/BU wins the regional I'll be content.

I hope friday taught our young guns about finishing games. This could be a supremely valuable teaching tool for the coaches to use. Finish off the terriers, guys!

Go Gophers!

its on espn 3, thats it. hockey isnt that popular outside of this area ya know.

Yes FS North Plus will air the Gophers vs BU game. here is the full schedule.

North Dakota vs. Western Michigan on FOX Sports North
Minnesota vs. Boston University on FOX Sports North PLUS
Minnesota-Duluth vs. Maine on FOX Sports North PLUS

FOX Sports North today announced plans to televise the first round of the 2012 NCAA Division I Men’s Hockey Tournament live on Saturday, March 24.

The University of North Dakota vs. Western Michigan University game from Xcel Energy Center will be televised live on FOX Sports North beginning at 12:30 p.m.

The University of Minnesota vs. Boston University game from Xcel Energy Center will be televised live on FOX Sports North PLUS beginning at 3:30 p.m. with Gophers Live presented by Century Link.

The University of Minnesota-Duluth vs. University of Maine game from Worcester, MA will be televised live on FOX Sports North PLUS beginning at 6:30 p.m.

I really hope fox college sports picks it up

As a Directv customer, I love this FSN North PLUS! It has been a blast watching and DVR'ing from Virginia!

Go Gophers!

Top Bottom