2012 Gophers will go 6-6

They won't lose to Cuse.....nice 4-0 start for Kill and a Bowl game @ 7-4. Oh and Gray will move to WR after realizing that is the best position for him to make NFL $$$
If that happens this team does not go 7-4.

They won't lose to Cuse.....nice 4-0 start for Kill and a Bowl game @ 7-4. Oh and Gray will move to WR after realizing that is the best position for him to make NFL $$$

Just like Matt Jones, Joe Webb, Brad Smith, Julian Edelman, Josh Cribbs etc. did...

I like our chances against Iowa. If its still close at halftime...the Hawkeyes may start to feel alot of :)pressure. They will not want to lose to an inferior (their view) opponent three times in a row. I know the game is a Kinnick but I do like our chances.

Both of the past two years, a lot of people had written off all of our non-conference opponents not named USC as automatic wins. I'm just hoping we can make it through that part of the schedule unscathed for once. September can't come soon enough!

This is Kill's first hurdle and I hope he clears it this year.

I think we should be down on this team as much as possible. Then we can settle back into our old predictable ways. What a relief!

09-01 - UNLV - Win
09-08 - New Hampshire - Win
09-15 - Western Michigan - Win
09-22 - Syracuse - Loss
09-22 - Ioway - Loss
10-13 - Northwestern - Win
10-20 - Wisconsin - Loss
10-27 - Purdue - Win
11-03 - Michigan - Loss
11-10 - Illinois - Win
11-14 - Nebraska - Loss
11-24 - Michigan State - Loss

So there you have it. I think I'm being conservative, predicting 6 wins. 4 wins would be really disappointing, but with a couple of upsets the Gophers could tally an 8-4 record.

Am I being unrealistic? Somebody burst my bubble.

I'm not one to be overly optimistic, but I don't see us losing to both Syracuse and Ioway on the same day.

I'm not one to be overly optimistic, but I don't see us losing to both Syracuse and Ioway on the same day.

I can understand now why we will need a 2-week bye period after the double header we play on 9/22/12.

Why are we playing Illinois for the third year in a row?

Because Leaders/Legends opponents rotate on a 2 year schedule, which started last year when Nebraska joined. The year before that wasn't the beginning of the new schedule yet.

I don't see why everyone is predicting a win over Purdue. They could easily be a dark horse to win the Leaders division.

Top Bottom