2011 Minnesota vs Iowa game

I got piss drunk at a halloween party and didn't watch a second of this game. I was very surprised when I checked the score the next day

The Brewster Era uniforms were awful.
I’m thankful kill and now fleck have put them on a better path forwards

M Gray is the most underutilized talent in the history of the program

Brewster screwed up by changing the offense away from a spread and the Kill QB chronicles didn’t fix the Brewster mistake

Gray throwing absolute dots in this game. Unbelievable to have that good of a player during that horrible of an offensive period of gopher football (brewsters 3rd year to kills first year)

Can you hear the "35 South, 35 South" chants at the end?

M Gray is the most underutilized talent in the history of the program

Brewster screwed up by changing the offense away from a spread and the Kill QB chronicles didn’t fix the Brewster mistake
Do you think he should have been a qb, wr, or TE?

I guess hindsight being 20/20 with him carving out TE career, that probably would've been a good option. Considering the success of mobile QBs in college though, it was a fine choice in the moment to try him in the position.

Do you think he should have been a qb, wr, or TE?
Yes

meaning, if I’m the right system he could’ve been a very good college QB

But what killed him was all the moving of systems and positions.

He didn’t reach his potential as a QB, TE, WR, or H back

could’ve been a top 10 gopher of all time at any of those positions had he had positional and scheme continuity.

once Brewster said spread, should’ve left him there
Once Weber was a 4 year starter, should’ve left him at WR
Once Brewster went pro style,
Once kill said QB, should’ve left him there

I feel like there were about 7 or 8 critical decisions in Gray’s MN career to maximize his potential and multiple staffs were 0/7

Top Bottom