2-Packs On Sale at MyGopherSports Wednesday

twinsfan21

Reaction score
I picked up 4 really solid seats for TCU and Wisconsin today in the 2-Pack presale; looks like the general public sale starts tomorrow (Wednesday):

https://www.mygophersports.com/online/Football2Pack

Anyone else going to take advantage? With a great non-conference game like TCU 2-Packs are that much more appealing.

Yes, I bought 4 of the same 2-Packs (TCU/WI).

I'm going for Ohio and Nebraska. One is homecoming (although I'd rather see TCU in person, but got overruled). And I personally will lead the "Keep the Chair" chant in the Nebraska game...

Picked up two for TCU & Neb. For my daughter and son-in-law.

I picked up six adjacent this morning for TCU and UW. In zone 3, about eighth row in 237 and 234.

My brother and I will be sitting in 244 for TCU and Michigan.

I picked up a 6-pack and a pound at Taco John's! :)

Picked up a 2 pack for Ohio & Wisconsin, in addition to grabbing tix for the opener against TCU.

1 game with wife, 1 with friends, and one with my Mom (she's planning to make a Mom & Son Gopher game an annual tradition and will pay for the tix, no complaints here!)

Already can't wait for the season!

Just got my student tix (yay grad school) and saw that students have the option to buy up to 4 extra tickets per game at student prices for non students to sit in the student section. Very interesting and a nice perk. Hopefully should make student section more rabid and fill it up

Just got my student tix (yay grad school) and saw that students have the option to buy up to 4 extra tickets per game at student prices for non students to sit in the student section. Very interesting and a nice perk. Hopefully should make student section more rabid and fill it up

I'm gonna need more info on this. Is this available online or only at the box office? Where did you hear it?

Never mind, just found it on the website. They make it sound like it's not just for football?!

We bought six for TCU-Michigan. Wont be around over Thanksgiving for Wisconsin. Here's to hoping Michigan-MN gets Gameday! Can't wait for the season to start.

I am going with a friend to the TCU and NE game (he is a diehard huskers transplant that cheers for Gophers when not playing NE). Very excited. We did the 2 Pack thing last season and it is a good deal and less expensive option for those who can't afford to get season tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought 5 yesterday for TCU and Michigan as well. Bought our flights back for TCU game and am extremely stoked- go Gophs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need some help, will be my first time to the stadium and am looking at tickets for TCU. Are the seats with a sight line to the big video board a much better option I assume? 117 row 27 or should we look to go 233 or 215? Will be getting 8 tickets and traveling up from IN

Thanks

Both video boards are fine and there about 5% of the seats that can't see the big one (the sections under the big scoreboard are like 15 rows high). So I wouldn't let that bother you.

I'm gonna need more info on this. Is this available online or only at the box office? Where did you hear it?

Never mind, just found it on the website. They make it sound like it's not just for football?!

That's the way I took it as well. Haven't heard it publicized much though but if it was for all sports that would be an epic selling point for season tix

Top Bottom