2 new Assistant AD's hired

Curseislifted33

Reaction score
http://www.gophersports.com/genrel/041813aaa.html

Like the marketing hire, I assume she had a lead role in VCU's "It's Havoc you Fear" marketing campaign which is awesome. Hopefully she can get something going for Gopher Football as successful as that was because we desperately need a slogan to get the students and TCF pumped up and excited/rally around to improve the atmosphere, get people in the seats, and make it tougher on opponents to play here.

This isn't a comment regarding the talents of these two, but I certainly hope they are replacing people instead of being new hires on top of existing staff.

Geez...for a second I thought they named Mike Halloran, the former Gopher catcher, and recently retired baseball coach at EP.

It matters because we already have a University bloated with bureaucracy. I know the academic and athletic departments operate on slightly different rules and if Teague has hit up a booster or two to hire these folks to help him get the money and community support he needs to build a basketball practice facility and get some other upgrades, so be it. I just think going to basic operations to hire superfluous staff doesn't help matters.

Top Bottom