#2 Gophers @ #3 Wolverines

Cooley took an inexcusable penalty, but has come back to create Snuggerud's goal and score one of his own. Good to see him finally break through and get one, seems like he's been snakebit much of this year.

Good things happen when you take one timers. I'm so glad the Gophers finally have multiple players that can do it, mostly freshmen. Snuggerud, Cooley, and Mittelstadt there among a few others.

Good things happen when you take one timers. I'm so glad the Gophers finally have multiple players that can do it, mostly freshmen. Snuggerud, Cooley, and Mittelstadt there among a few others.
As annoying as it gets to hear you repeat that complaint, you are right.

I have to say I thought Barto looked shaky early on but he has looked pretty smooth the last period or so.

Yeah as much as I was looking forward to watching arguably the two best teams in the country go at it, if we can get gifted a sweep that will have huge pair wise and big ten standings implications.

No defenseman has more than 4 PIM. That is incredible. It also shows the forwards are the ones taking too many penalties, namely stick penalties and O zone penalties.

Gophs had a few out as well.
Gophers had two out. Michigan is down way more players and talent.

The series at Mariucci will be even more intense now, especially if Nazar is back by then.

Gophers had two out. Michigan is down way more players and talent.

The series at Mariucci will be even more intense now, especially if Nazar is back by then.
I thought I saw something like seven total between the two teams on the broadcast?

Wow. Not only do the refs try to keep Michigan in games but so does the leadership of the conference which, shocker, includes Red Berenson.

Wow. Not only do the refs try to keep Michigan in games but so does the leadership of the conference which, shocker, includes Red Berenson.
Did you not think the hit was suspension worthy? It was such an unnecessary hit (push) from behind as the player had already shot the puck. His push was stupid and can’t be done. That hit / push has no place in the game.

It was a dumb hit deserving of the 5 minutes but a suspension seems a bit much

Michigan still without Fantilli and Hughes. They lose two more forwards after yesterday's game. They get back a D and a F.

So they again have 10 forwards listed (now including a D man and still the 3rd string goalie) and 7 D.

The Gophers again should win this game even without Cooley.

M! I! N! N! E! S! O! T! A!

Minnesota!

Minnesota!

Yaaayyyyy gophers!

Rah!

Top Bottom