2 Conference Games Left.

TrapperDoo

Reaction score
Wow! Wish we could get that stupid Iowa game back. I'm not predicting this, but I must say I wont be surprised if we win one of the remaining two. Our guys are flying high right now. This kind of emotion means a lot, and the boys are performing with tremendous pride right now.

You know, there could be THREE conference games left...with a little help. The Iowa and Michigan games left things out of our control. So, control what you can. Rest up, heal up, scheme up for two B1G challenges. Maybe we'll be back in our familiar role of 7+ dogs?

We do not match up well at all with Wisconsin just like Iowa... We get thumped 42-14 I do think we have a shot against Michigan st.. So 8 or 9 wins this year is awesome

You know, there could be THREE conference games left...with a little help. The Iowa and Michigan games left things out of our control. So, control what you can. Rest up, heal up, scheme up for two B1G challenges. Maybe we'll be back in our familiar role of 7+ dogs?

This season is magical! Don't count this Gopher team out yet! Strange things can happen.

This season is magical! Don't count this Gopher team out yet! Strange things can happen.

This season is hard work and perseverance, not magic. I very much want to win another game, particularly Wisconsin. However, Wisconsin is too much for us in their running game, and MSU is too good on D (unless we get special teams and D touchdowns). I hope I'm wrong... I just don't see us getting above 4-4 in BIG play. Please, prove me wrong.

We do not match up well at all with Wisconsin just like Iowa... We get thumped 42-14 I do think we have a shot against Michigan st.. So 8 or 9 wins this year is awesome

While I agree with the premise (isn't the best match up for us at all), 42-14 is a bit much. We lost 42-13 to the Russell Wilson squad and those guys were legit. I'd like to think this team has gotten to the point where we can compete at home after what we've seen the past four weeks.

While I agree with the premise (isn't the best match up for us at all), 42-14 is a bit much. We lost 42-13 to the Russell Wilson squad and those guys were legit. I'd like to think this team has gotten to the point where we can compete at home after what we've seen the past four weeks.

I've been saying we match up poorly with Wiscy since early in the year, and that we'd be thumped. However, we've gotten some luck recently. Maybe we can hang around and see what happens! GET THE AXE!

We match up horribly against Wisconsin.

We are so soft up the middle.

I got a good feeling for us for both remaining regular season games!

Is it possible that we could still finish in next-to-last place in our division?

Studwell55, Relax and enjoy the moment!

Top Bottom