1st open practice today 4/5/22

fw_horn_32

Reaction score
Anyone on the board heading out there today?

Anyone have an update because of the rain/wind? Moved inside?

Was hoping to make it, but work isn’t cooperating.

Anybody who attended able to share their reviews/thoughts?

For those who went did you see a big improvement with offense yet now that KC is back?

For those who went did you see a big improvement with offense yet now that KC is back?
Guessing it would be really tough to get a read on that in practice. Might get a little taste in the spring game but we really won't know how different the offense is going to look until we get to the actual games this fall.

I don't think Mo and Potts are going to take any scrimmage reps that are close to live, though.

Certainly individual drills and practicing plays that are more like "run throughs". Could easily be wrong though.

I don't think Mo and Potts are going to take any scrimmage reps that are close to live, though.

Certainly individual drills and practicing plays that are more like "run throughs". Could easily be wrong though.
Important part is that they are back on the field practicing even if it isn't at full speed. Mo never does much in spring anyway due to Ramadan which tends to overlap with spring ball.

Mo, Potts, and Bryce all practicing?!
Athan looking like Josh Allen in a workout video?!
Commitment from RB with over 30 offers?!

[Chandler Bing voice] Could my chili BE any hotter?!?!?!
I'm making Chili today!

Athan looks like a pretty sizeable dude in the Fox 9 video.

Athan looks like a pretty sizeable dude in the Fox 9 video.
He has a good 2-3" on the other QBs currently on the roster (Knuth is also 6'4" but won't be here till the fall) so makes sense that he would stand out.

Important part is that they are back on the field practicing even if it isn't at full speed. Mo never does much in spring anyway due to Ramadan which tends to overlap with spring ball.
Other than the last two years Ramadan has never overlapped with spring ball

Top Bottom