#17, 19, and 22 All went down

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
In a thriller fashion! Our Gophers ranking should get some elevation tomorrow and Monday. Great day (not Elite) of college football!

two more weeks for elite edition!

What a great day of ball - wow.

Just what was needed after this unique week.

So jacked to pound Mr. Khaki Pants into submission and wipe the smug smirk off his mug in a couple of weeks.

Shiite. I thought you meant Seth Green, Sam Pickerign, and Benny Sapp.

Bama struggling with Ole Miss. Dabo with a very questionable call to end the first half after dominating Miami until that point. What a weird Saturday

Also in addition to the above (I know it's obviously biased with fewer teams available to be ranked), also have 14 (Tennessee), 4 (Florida) going down with one of Clemson or Miami still to lose.

One thing for sure some teams are coming ready to play while others either are out of shape or did not come prepared. Fleck I hope has these guys ready to play football.

One thing for sure some teams are coming ready to play while others either are out of shape or did not come prepared. Fleck I hope has these guys ready to play football.
yeah there has been plenty of very sloppy football

I guess this is the defacto Week 6 thread. Didn't see one.

Oklahoma, LSU, and Texas all have 2 losses in 3 or 4 games. Doubt anyone would've seen that coming.

These are, still, loaded rosters. I think I saw on the RRS broadcast that Texas had some crazy number of 4* & 5* recruits.

Ehlinger did seem to have a very nice day, overall. But at the very end, Rattler won the game, and Ehlinger lost it, with each of their respective last throws.

Also, lost in the shuffle: Houston finally got to play their first game this season. Beat Tulane, on Thursday. I assume it was moved up to avoid the hurricane.

And Pitt went from 3-0 to 3-2 now, with 1-pt losses in both of these last two games. Lost last night @BC in overtime on a missed PAT.

Wonder what happened with BYU? Maybe UTSA has a better defense that anyone would know. BYU was up 14-6 at halftime, then 21-6 at the end of the 3rd quarter, but UTSA came back to 20-27 with a minute left.

Last edited:

Top Bottom