1500 AM: Jerry Kill determined to bring U punt team back from Nation's cellar

Formo, the only appropriate time to put up a link like that is to RickRoll the trolls. Otherwise you're just dredging up ugly memories and playing with our emotions. :)

Formo, the only appropriate time to put up a link like that is to RickRoll the trolls. Otherwise you're just dredging up ugly memories and playing with our emotions. :)

I know, I know.. But it's true.. I still have nightmares of that year.. I was AT that game, lower bowl, row 3 on the 45 yard line.. The walk up those steps the second the time ticked off the clock was the longest walk I've ever had. Especially since we had to walk past countless drunk weasel fans.

Feel my pain! :(:(:(

I know, I know.. But it's true.. I still have nightmares of that year.. I was AT that game, lower bowl, row 3 on the 45 yard line.. The walk up those steps the second the time ticked off the clock was the longest walk I've ever had. Especially since we had to walk past countless drunk weasel fans.

Feel my pain! :(:(:(

I was at that game, in the band, right behind the endzone where it was blocked. I had to stand there and watch Raiola give a big "suck it" sign to the student section as his fat dumb ass celebrated on the field.

Never forget.

Along with the Punt team, our third down offense has to get it done especially in the fourth quarter when its the clock and us versus the opponent. I think I can count on one hand the number of games we have won holding the lead with the ball and running out the clock.

I was at that game, in the band, right behind the endzone where it was blocked. I had to stand there and watch Raiola give a big "suck it" sign to the student section as his fat dumb ass celebrated on the field.

Never forget.

I was second deck end zone saw the same thing. Stay classy Becky. :mad:

Top Bottom