11am vs Nebraska

I will be listening in from a tree.

Was hoping for the 2:30 slot, but Missus Gil and I will be chugging from Omaha, early sigh

My friend and I are making the trip, staying in Council Bluffs Friday night and then driving to Des Moines after the game Saturday. Does anyone happen to have 2 tickets in the visitors section? We always prefer to sit with other Gopher fans but we planned this trip tonight so we missed the chance to buy them from the U. Ski U Mah!!

My friend and I are making the trip, staying in Council Bluffs Friday night and then driving to Des Moines after the game Saturday. Does anyone happen to have 2 tickets in the visitors section? We always prefer to sit with other Gopher fans but we planned this trip tonight so we missed the chance to buy them from the U. Ski U Mah!!
Try StubHub. Lots of tickets there bow face value.

Will be our first trip to Lincoln. Where do a lot of the Gopher fans hang out pregame?

Nebraska is 6-20 vs the West since 2018.

somewhere out there right now, Beth Mowins is looking into a mirror and re-pronouncing “Kaliakmanis” over and over. She’ll be ready. She is a professional. The question is, will there even be a need to pronounce it once?

I’m assuming the techs at ESPN refer to the 11:00 slot as “the Gopher hour”

Top Bottom