11:00 For Illinois

Yup. We will be there and it looks like the early forecast shows the weather being OK.

We have guests for the tailgate and it always sucks to have to tell them “see you there for Bloody Mary’s at 8:00 AM”

the pendulum has swung so far in the direction of television, the only surprising thing is people continue to ask “why is attendance around the country dropping?” The catering to TV has made so many aspects of attending a game in person worse, yet the prices have gone up dramatically to be there in person.

At my age and time zone 1:00 am games zap me for the next two days!! So happy for what turns out to be a 9:30 pm show!!

Would anyone know why we are not getting the 1 hour game (without breaks etc) reposts on YouTube?

Thanks

At my age and time zone 1:00 am games zap me for the next two days!! So happy for what turns out to be a 9:30 pm show!!

Would anyone know why we are not getting the 1 hour game (without breaks etc) reposts on YouTube?

Thanks
YouTube has seemed to crackdown on the random posters putting up game film. I know that Nebraska's Athletic Department channel puts up 1 hour games. The best I have seen this year is the channel Matthew Loves Ball -- he puts together ~20 minute highlights of games.

YouTube has seemed to crackdown on the random posters putting up game film. I know that Nebraska's Athletic Department channel puts up 1 hour games. The best I have seen this year is the channel Matthew Loves Ball -- he puts together ~20 minute highlights of games.
Yes...I have been watching those!!

Thanks

Top Bottom