105-man camp roster

The great mystery of Devante Fudge. My only guess is that he's one of those walkons who will join the team once fall practices begin. The Popguanta (spelling) kid from River Falls was also at move-in day and he isn't participating in camp. So my guess is that Fudge is in that same position, or else he somehow snuck onto our move-in footage (jk).

Don't know what actually happened but Devante was only on campus for a few hours and is no longer with the team. That's all the information that I have, I don't know why he left I just know that he did.

The great mystery of Devante Fudge. My only guess is that he's one of those walkons who will join the team once fall practices begin. The Popguanta (spelling) kid from River Falls was also at move-in day and he isn't participating in camp. So my guess is that Fudge is in that same position, or else he somehow snuck onto our move-in footage (jk).

Well the Popguanta kid is on the football roster, just not the 105 limit camp roster, so I think that situation must be a bit different.

From a player on the team third hand, he showed up and did not get the 'respect' he thought he should get and decided to leave.

Thanks for the info.

Don't know what actually happened but Devante was only on campus for a few hours and is no longer with the team. That's all the information that I have, I don't know why he left I just know that he did.

Homesick is what I heard. Missed his girlfriend, and decided to go back home.

SelectionSunday said:
Homesick is what I heard. Missed his girlfriend, and decided to go back home.

Giving up a chance to play NCAA football in the Big Ten...what a waste. Some of us would have given a lot to have that chance and this kid sh!ts it away.

Hey it's not for everybody, no need to rag on the kid. At least didn't decide after camp taking a spot away from someone else.

Giving up a chance to play NCAA football in the Big Ten...what a waste. Some of us would have given a lot to have that chance and this kid sh!ts it away.
Why is that a waste? It's not like he was given a scholarship. I imagine it's hard as hell to be a walk-on, and while sports might be your #1 priority, it clearly wasn't to him.

Like the poster above said, he didn't hurt anybody, and you don't know him or his personal life at all.

Didn't Foreman miss spring practice too? Is there some lingering health issue there?

Gopherprof said:
Why is that a waste? It's not like he was given a scholarship. I imagine it's hard as hell to be a walk-on, and while sports might be your #1 priority, it clearly wasn't to him.

Like the poster above said, he didn't hurt anybody, and you don't know him or his personal life at all.

If he left because he did not feel he was getting all the respect\attention he wanted (like some have heard)... yes it's a waste! Suck it up...life is not easy!

If he left because he did not feel he was getting all the respect\attention he wanted (like some have heard)... yes it's a waste! Suck it up...life is not easy!
Do you have a source for this? Or are you willing to trash the name of a kid you don't know because you heard it on the internet?

Gopherprof said:
Do you have a source for this? Or are you willing to trash the name of a kid you don't know because you heard it on the internet?
I'm going by what other Gopherholer's and GI-ers have heard. I personally don't have the ability to trash any name. Although, surprised you feel so highly of my comments to call me out.

I think that's why he said "if".
"GophersInIowa" is a serial child rapist, if what some people are saying is true.

We should hold ourselves to a higher standard than that. These are actual people's lives we're talking about, after all.

"GophersInIowa" is a serial child rapist, if what some people are saying is true.

We should hold ourselves to a higher standard than that. These are actual people's lives we're talking about, after all.

There's just absolutely no call for that, professor. I usually find what you have to say interesting, but that.... maybe it is time you were blocked

There's just absolutely no call for that, professor. I usually find what you have to say interesting, but that.... maybe it is time you were blocked
Yeah...you get right on that.

In the meantime, I don't think we should be speculating on the personal lives of anyone, particularly with absolutely nothing to back it up.

Yeah...you get right on that.

In the meantime, I don't think we should be speculating on the personal lives of anyone, particularly with absolutely nothing to back it up.

I don't think GophersInIowa or Parksi (the guy who made the "if" statement) were speculating on anything. Saying "if" something is true, isn't theorizing on its validity.

They didn't come up with or validate a baseless theory, they merely said that if that statement was true, then . . . .

It's like if I said "If the Mayan 2012 Doomsday Prophecy is accurate, we only have about 4 1/2 months left". I'm not speculating on the accuracy of the 2012 nonsense.

This is exactly why "IF..." statements on a message board are stupid.

Top Bottom