100 yds with Adam Weber BTN

Ole

Reaction score
Nice interview I came across from BTN with Adam Weber, loved his last answer to the perfect play question, "an open receiver", check it out

Studwell55 is spot on here.

Wow....name some lakes and where do you like to eat? Can you boil water?

Wha???

How about how has Jedd Fisch changed things...what have you learned in going through your reads on passing downs?...do you focus in on Decker too much? How has Davis changed the OL to keep your jersey clean?? Or heck even the softball Q what is Brewster like as a coach?

That could have been so much better.

GM

Studwell55 is spot on here.

Wow....name some lakes and where do you like to eat? Can you boil water?

Wha???

How about how has Jedd Fisch changed things...what have you learned in going through your reads on passing downs?...do you focus in on Decker too much? How has Davis changed the OL to keep your jersey clean?? Or heck even the softball Q what is Brewster like as a coach?

That could have been so much better.

GM

Spare me. This isn't the NFL. Take another shot at Weber.

Have you ever watched any of the other 100-yard walks? They are all like this. I don't think they are intended to be "hard hitting reporting". They are just little fillers to get to know the players better and perhaps share a laugh. It's not like I go looking for them but when they are on, I enjoy them. Weber's went a lot like Decker's 100 yard walk earlier this year, and every other one featuring players from other teams.

I liked the segment, it ain't ALL about football lol. Big ups to Paninos as well.

I don't have a problem with that. Not every interview needs to be grilling players about Xs and Os or whatever. It's just fun, light fluff. Mellow out, Stud.

I don't have a problem with that. Not every interview needs to be grilling players about Xs and Os or whatever. It's just fun, light fluff. Mellow out, Stud.

Yes sir, Professor Dawkins!

I can't help myself. It's just my self-interested genes talking. If only I weren't the arbitrary product of random genetic mutation. :)

Top Bottom