10-2 tell me I’m wrong

How many games do gophers win excluding big ten title and/or bowl games

• 5 or fewer

Results are only viewable after voting.
Welp, 2021 looks like the best chance for the B1G West, too.

But there seems to be several here who don't feel his "seat will be warm" for quite some time.
We get it....you don't like Fleck and want him gone.

Obviously as Some Guy pointed out if we are only winning 6 or fewer games over the next few full years Fleck's seat will get very warm. That seems unlikely to happen but if he totally fails to even keep the team above .500 no one is going to want him around for the long haul.

But right now Fleck's seat is nowhere close to being warm in any way shape or form so you are just going to have to find a way to be ok with him being the head coach here for at least a little while longer.

Welp, 2021 looks like the best chance for the B1G West, too.

But there seems to be several here who don't feel his "seat will be warm" for quite some time.
2020 Covid season has tempered it. If in a full 2020 season he went 5-7, then followed up in 2021 at 5-7 or 6-6 regular season, his seat would have gotten warm for sure.

I think Coyle will also give him more leash than most people would normally if they were the AD. Why? Well, the 11-2 season is still close, so that lengthened the leash a bit. Fleck is also young, and thus has the potential to stay at the U for a VERY long time if he gets the ball rolling. Coyle will give PJ as much time to get the ball rolling as he can because the upside is huge.

Top Bottom