10-1

I need to clean the front side of my shorts!!! OK, not one word, but you get the point.

Never thought this was going to happen at the beginning of the year. Feels great though! A great game against Wisconsin would be awesome!

Assuming tOSU wins next week, we finish no worse than 3rd in the big....beat Wi no worse than 2nd... then beat tOSU....
just win next week and the rest will take care of itself

Assuming tOSU wins next week, we finish no worse than 3rd in the big....beat Wi no worse than 2nd... then beat tOSU....
just win next week and the rest will take care of itself
@Tully55 that's 34 words! :unsure: :LOL:

First ever season with 7 big ten wins. First ever 10 win regular season (I think?). This season is an undoubtable success!

Regardless of what happens next week, this season has been an incredible success. Hats off to the coaching staff and players for the jobs they have done. Hopefully we can close the deal and win our first division title next week.

It would be so lovely to get at least one more to ensure we beat the 10-3 record from 2003!

WIN ... next week or the Gopher's season will feel like a disappointment.. The bar has finally been raised after 50 plus years of accepting mediocrity.

Great season with potential to be epic

We had roughly +3 yards per play differential advantage. It wasn’t nearly as close as the score. They just managed to eke out a couple close first downs to extend drives. That’s usually how we lost these games in the past. The difference is we now have the ability to score almost at will against teams like that one.

"Ain't my fault that i'm out here getting loose, blame it on St Juste"!
So happy to see the Gophers come out and play a good game.

Incredible accomplishment by the staff and the players. They've earned every bit of it.

If you had asked me at the beginning of the season how likely it would be that we'd have 10 wins in the regular season, I'd have said less than 1% chance.

I just took my leather vest off. So right now I feel Content. Come Sunday night I’ll be Hungry. ?

Giddy and Blessed are accurate too.

Unbelievable season so far....offense is legit, defense does just enough.
But this is undoubtedly a bad tackling team...worst i've seen in years, and
this coming from a guy who witnessed a lot of Glen Mason defenses..

Top Bottom