$1 Million summer tournament

Bunch of Minnesota kids playing for the "Wisconsin" team.

One of the more interesting teams in the tournament has Jason Williams at point along with former NBA players Royal Ivey, Matt Bonner, and Brian Scalabrine.

Bunch of Minnesota kids playing for the "Wisconsin" team.

Looking at some of the other teams I wouldn't be surprised to see them do well asuming Royce is in basketball shape. Surprised Mbakwe isn't on the team.

One thing I failed to mention is Devron Bostick is playing with the Kenosha Ballers. He will probably go for 50 per game.

One thing I failed to mention is Devron Bostick is playing with the Kenosha Ballers. He will probably go for 50 per game.

The Kenosha Ballers have been an offensive force this first half of the winter regular season, averaging an incredible 135 points per game. Balanced scoring has been a strength of the club with several players averaging double-digits and their last game was no exception. Five Kenosha players scored at least 10 points in a 138-127 victory over the Lansing Capitals. The win improved the Ballers record to 4-1, just one game back of first place St. Louis (5-0).

Racine, Wis. native Devron Bostick led the Ballers attack with 43 points (20 of 30 shooting from the field), nine rebounds, six assists and two blocked shots. With that performance the 6’5″ wing player is the Week 6 IBA Player of the Week.

40 NBA players and Royce white is the 2nd one mentioned....

He has logged 9......

9 NBA minutes in his career. Hardly a former player.

Spent some time on the website... Very interesting concept. Fan interaction can lead to prize money.... I'm sure this thing will grow as social media drives the train. ESPN has the finals this year future years it might be the whole damn thing....

Top Bottom