#1 Gophers vs #11 Ohio State

I have the new gophers slogan, “Gopher player and a shot wide”. The amount of shots they fail to put on next is amaizng
This is a signature of Gopher hockey for maybe a decade or longer. Trying to snipe and missing the net rather than getting shots on net that create rebounds and other even nicer things. When they keep it simple they often win games handily.

This is a signature of Gopher hockey for maybe a decade or longer. Trying to snipe and missing the net rather than getting shots on net that create rebounds and other even nicer things. When they keep it simple they often win games handily.
That and the overpassing on odd man rushes.

I honestly did not see the gophers being under .500 during the season. Yes I know they are 4-3, but I ain’t counting games against a brand new college hockey team as a win.

I can already tell a request for a refund may be on the cards based on the camera work we're going to get from these amateurs.

3-1 Gophers after two. Couple late 5 on 5 goals in that period. Winning in spite of special teams play.

Someone tell this kid that Glen is dead so if he talked to him he has summoned the dead.

The big ten signed a 7billion tv contract for football. As a reward you get some kid that has no idea what’s going on for a big matchup of college hockey and the game is only available if you pay more for it.

What an absolute joke.

Gophers win 4-2. 1 for 8 on PP including a five minute PP and two SHG against. Record now 5-3.

OSU is a good team but it’s time to start sweeping. And yes I echo that our special teams need serious improvement

Top Bottom