0-1 How feel you?

I figured we would need to score a lot of points but have been surprised how often we lost containment, were completely out of position and looked 2 steps behind on most plays. We have some experience in the secondary with Durr n St.Juste but the rest of the secondary performed poorly. I am hoping they can regroup quickly or we won't beat the good teams.

I wouldn’t mind the loss if our defense had done something ... anything. Our offense did a lot against a very, very good defense. But the defense is really bad. LB corps looks to be a liability.

I figured we would need to score a lot of points but have been surprised how often we lost containment, were completely out of position and looked 2 steps behind on most plays. We have some experience in the secondary with Durr n St.Juste but the rest of the secondary performed poorly. I am hoping they can regroup quickly or we won't beat the good teams.
We will play very few good teams.

I do not think that we are quite as bad a PSU fans calling for Franklin's head and in favor or just forfeiting the last 7 games to reduce the spread of covid...

But at the same time, while the history between these teams should not have affected the spread, it is extremely frustrating to get blasted in a trophy game and allow the record to get even more lopsided

Our O is fine. I expected to score about 30-40 on a good MI defense. Our D is way worse than I expected. Though, outside of WI, I think we’re still better than all the other teams on our schedule and have a fighting chance in the West if our D figures it out.
I'm just glad to be watching football again

I just want use to keep our momentum going in this strange year.

If our defense continues to play this way we won't beat BAD teams.

I wouldn’t mind the loss if our defense had done something ... anything. Our offense did a lot against a very, very good defense. But the defense is really bad. LB corps looks to be a liability.
Exactly my thoughts. I knew the front 7 would be a question but it's way worse than I imagined. It's going to be a really disappointing season if they can't figure something out.

There was nothing to like about this.

Even the offense was largely steamrolled.

And the defense...yeesh

Is Robb Smith coaching again? I knew the D would have some growing pains but this was worse than I expected. Hats off to Michigan they came in and didn’t hold anything back. They knew our weaknesses and attacked them effectively. But barring any drastic changes we have no chance at contending with the big boys this year. Also, a little disappointed in the way Tanner played, I know he was under a lot of pressure most of the time but he missed throws that he routinely made last year. Everyone has rough games confident he will bounce back but I now look at 5-3 as a good season... what a weird game, glad it’s over and on to the next one.

I wasn't alive the last time we beat Michigan at home. I wonder what it's like.

I was very young and at Memorial Stadium in 1977. It was a very surreal experience. The older people around me were in a haze late in the game as it was such an unusual and unexpected result.

It was one game. We all knew the defense would need a little time. I was just hoping with a new qb he would throw us a few picks.

Top Bottom