Poll: Which Game Are You Most Looking Forward to?

Which Game Are You Most Looking Forward To?

• North Carolina Aug 29 Big Season Opener at Home

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • Iowa Sept 21 at Home Big Rivalry

Votes: 30 25.6%
  • USC New to Big Ten Oct 5 at Home

Votes: 18 15.4%
  • UCLA New to Big Ten Oct 12 Away

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • Maryland, Illinois, Rutgers Oct 26 to Nov 9 Three Game Stretch Against "Similar Rank" Opponents

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wisconsin Nov 30 Away Big Rivalry

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • The "Unwinnable" Games Against Powers Michigan and Penn State

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Can’t wait to see how all the pieces fit together 🤞 against NC

Will be interesting to see what the pass O looks like.

Great poll!

Iowa game is almost more important than Wisconsin to me because we need to prove last year wasn't a one off thing and the scales have evened

Even though I’m going to the UCLA game, I think the Iowa game is the most important. Beat Iowa and the remaining games are more meaningful.

The opener is always the most anticipated game especially when you have a good opponent. It's the game that you wait the longest to see.

The UNC game will set the table for the rest of the season.

I'm always the most excited for the next game. But UNC doubles as a big game that could start the season on a good note.

Michigan and Penn St… let’s compete and beat somebody instead of wishing they were not on the schedule……

I voted UNC with Iowa, USC, and Wisconsin as runner-ups. UNC won out simply because it is the first game. I love the Thursday of Labor Day weekend tradition - it is the perfect excuse to make a 3 day weekend a 3.5 day weekend and have an early happy hour leading into happy hour leading into my favorite activity - Gopher Football!

All honesty, picking the game you're most excited for is like picking your favorite kid. They all have positives...

I've been waiting my entire life to see the Gophers play in Pasadena. They didn't achieve it the way we all wanted, but I'll take what I can get. Thus, UCLA game is what I'm most looking forward to.

Go Gophers!!
Iowa and whisky are always a top priority, but I agree with you Bleed…just bought tickets for UCLA!

Tradition is to RV during the week, take in the Fair and the Gophers. UNC happens to be our opponent.

If there was an ALL choice I'd likely choose it. But, I went with the North Carolina opener because I'm very curious how we will look. I guess for me there is the unknown caveat but if we compete as the plus 7.5 team version... we do have a fun schedule!

1. Iowa
2. Wisconsin
3. Michigan
4. Rutgers

5. Not sure what to make of USC. They always have a plethora of talent but the distractions of LA, NIL maybe make them less than the sum of their parts.

USC on 10/5.

I heard lots if stories from my coach, Bill Burke, about the late1960s Gophers v Trojans games. We never met them in a Bowl Game and it's time to beat them and move our rep up another notch. Ski-U-Mah!

USC on 10/5.

I heard lots if stories from my coach, Bill Burke, about the late1960s Gophers v Trojans games. We never met them in a Bowl Game and it's time to beat them and move our rep up another notch. Ski-U-Mah!

Beating USC would be a high quality win. Can the Gophers do it?

Beating USC would be a high quality win. Can the Gophers do it?
As a sidebar to this, does USC have the same clout that they used to? I feel like they're a more modern example of Nebraska's fall. Expectations are high within their program and they get constant love from the media before every season, but what have they done lately? I'd love to see us start a winning tradition against them like we have Nebraska.

North Carolina. not just because I'm looking forward to football being back, but also it's a good opportunity to get the season off to a solid start with a P5 win.

If the weather is nice, the season opener would be hard to beat. Open against a beatable "brand name" team North Carolina led by a coach who won the national championship (at Texas). What a way to open the season!

Top Bottom