All Things EA College Football 25

It's a day one purchase for me, I just hope it isn't a buggy disaster at release like a lot of AAA games have been the past few years!

What gaming console is recommended to purchase this game? I haven’t owned a system in years.

What gaming console is recommended to purchase this game? I haven’t owned a system in years.
you only have two options.

Playstation 5.

Xbox Series X/S

Thats it. both very spendy. People were hoping it would be available on computer or PS4 or others but sadly it doesn't sound like its happening.

I went PS5 but only because I like some of other games on there

my bad. didn't see this already had a thread until now.

Mods feel free to merge the one I created into this one if you so desire.

I only use one play... 9527

And that's only for anyone old enough to have played football on an intellivision....

you only have two options.

Playstation 5.

Xbox Series X/S

Thats it. both very spendy. People were hoping it would be available on computer or PS4 or others but sadly it doesn't sound like its happening.

I went PS5 but only because I like some of other games on there
So it won't work on a PS2? Rats!

I'm going to wait until I understand what 4600 College Football Points are.

Video must be from 2016 as that was the last time the Gophers lost in Madison with fans in the stands.
It's not a real video, that's a computer generated video, from within the game engine I think (probably to demonstrate that teams will celebrate how they do in real life when winning trophy games).

Maybe someone in the PR team at EA is a Wisconsin Grad, or they just looked up who currently had the Axe and in an alternate universe it's the Gophers featured in this part of the trailer.

It's not a real video, that's a computer generated video, from within the game engine I think (probably to demonstrate that teams will celebrate how they do in real life when winning trophy games).

Maybe someone in the PR team at EA is a Wisconsin Grad, or they just looked up who currently had the Axe and in an alternate universe it's the Gophers featured in this part of the trailer.
I know. I was just just taking the opportunity to point out the lack of success they've had against the Gophers in front of their fans recently.

Soooo..... Kyler Murray can play the game and say he finished his college eligibility?

The screenshot literally says "Player & Team ratings are not final and subject to change" . . .
Right, pretty sure we're actually a 95 overall with. Brosmer and all of the transfers in😁

Uff Da. Iowa with a 71 rated offense and a 94 rated defense.

Seems about right!

Last edited:

More game specifics and game play shown
Wear & Tear, a new system previously teased in the formal reveal, is a physics-based damaged system. While it sounds like a fatigue system, EA Sports is trying to illustrate it more as a management system designed to replicate real-life scenarios like players' damage and fatigue from playing a game, displaying every limb and body part of a player, each tied to unique attributes. For example, suppose a QB has been throwing a lot in a game and taking many hits. In that case, he will likely have a decrease in throw power and accuracy, and those effects may carry over the following week if you are playing Road to Glory or Dynasty mode.”

So I won’t be able to run Darius 40 times per game and expect him to stay healthy?

Wear & Tear, a new system previously teased in the formal reveal, is a physics-based damaged system. While it sounds like a fatigue system, EA Sports is trying to illustrate it more as a management system designed to replicate real-life scenarios like players' damage and fatigue from playing a game, displaying every limb and body part of a player, each tied to unique attributes. For example, suppose a QB has been throwing a lot in a game and taking many hits. In that case, he will likely have a decrease in throw power and accuracy, and those effects may carry over the following week if you are playing Road to Glory or Dynasty mode.”

So I won’t be able to run Darius 40 times per game and expect him to stay healthy?
nah he'll be 99 in his stamina and injury prevention, so he'll be good to tote the rock

Top Bottom