All Things 2023-2024 Minnesota Timberwolves In-Season Thread

Would you rather be the defending Champs playing game 7 at home following getting your teeth kicked in, or the road team, playing in a tough environment, but having all sorts of momentum?

When was the last time Denver loss by 40 plus points in a playoffs game.

7:05 left in the game. Wolves up 104-63.

7 guys from the Denver bench have played tonight. They've scored a grand total of 2 pts.

Wolves 115 Denver 70. Wolves led from the 6:51 mark of the 1st Quarter.

Take a look at the Box Score. The Wolves led in almost very category.

I can't make heads or tails of this series.

Don’t worry, no one can 🤠

We win on Sunday, as we’re younger and know what kind of effort is required from the jump. Denver’s older and had a tough series with LA and now gets stretched to seven.

Hope the commentators mention the fact that a big part of this win has having Mike Conley and him starting at that.

That meant the Edwards didn't have to play PG. Meant Denver didn't know where he was all the time and he could freelance around the court. Something he does vey well.

Anything can happen in Game 7s! Anything!!

Howl Wolves!!

Here’s hoping everyone seeing all those shots going in tonight brings with it some confidence and makes Sunday.

Denver is still the Defending Champs and they'll be playing at home on Sunday.

I'm not predicting anything. the Wolves could win on Sunday - but it will be a real battle.

Nine wins to go.

The most important person on the court last night was Marc Davis. He lets the wolves play their style of defense.

Nine wins to go.

The most important person on the court last night was Marc Davis. He lets the wolves play their style of defense.
It's sad but true. The assignment of officials has been the most importanr factor in every game. Obviously that's not how it's supposed to work. Or is that exactly how it's supposed to work in the NBA?

This series has been remarkable. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. Among other things, it's defied prediction. Don't believe anyone who says they know what's going to happen Sunday.

That's been good advice all season long.

This series has been remarkable. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. Among other things, it's defied prediction. Don't believe anyone who says they know what's going to happen Sunday.
Has there ever been a series in any sport that has gone 7 games where the games have all felt so lopsided? I don't remember ever watching one like this.

It's going to be frustrating if we lose on Sunday, because it feels like we are one game away from going to the NBA finals. I can't see Dallas or OKC beating the wolves.
That's what I implied over in the 'championship appearance drought' thread: that it feels like the drought streak hinges on what happens Sunday.

Top Bottom