2024-2025 official roster

Willwin40

Reaction score
The new roster is up at Gopher Sports. Zie isn’t on it.

Thanks! That roster looks good. Some new faces came in as freshman and transfer portal. Significant improvement from last season. And then Makena Christian comes in next season. Will be even better after another year. I see Hart listed as a senior and wonder if she can come back as a grad student.

Thanks! That roster looks good. Some new faces came in as freshman and transfer portal. Significant improvement from last season. And then Makena Christian comes in next season. Will be even better after another year. I see Hart listed as a senior and wonder if she can come back as a grad student.
It seems everybody on the roster has the potential to contribute. Not sure I saw it that way last year. Be really helpful to add another scorer/shooter....somebody who you can count on for double figures every night. I'd think that person is still available out there? Don't expect it to happen but hoping.

Rose has a mixed statistical profile. She has good steal and assist numbers (inc. A/TO), both at ECU and UMASS, and gets to the free-throw line a fair amount. A profile that suggests quickness. But she struggles to put the ball in the basket, shooting 35.4% from 2 and 27.3% from 3 last season. Her shooting percentages last year were also career highs.

Will be interesting to see how she will be used in her extra Covid year.

Athletic third point guard who can get after people a little bit on defense and do a reasonable job of taking care of and distributing the ball on offense? And a lot of experience, just in case the Gophers end up needing it?

Athletic third point guard who can get after people a little bit on defense and do a reasonable job of taking care of and distributing the ball on offense? And a lot of experience, just in case the Gophers end up needing it?
That’s how I see it. I think a good pick up to finalize the roster.

The Star Tribune mention another post was added? Did I miss that announcement?

The post player added is post player 6' 3" Jordan Brooks (CSU Bakersfield). Brooks will provide depth in the post. She went to Bakersfield after two seasons of junior college basketball. Her 2023-24 season was also affected by injury, limiting her to 16 games, during which she averaged 8.0 minutes.

It looks like Brooks was a good scorer in jc and had quite a few blocks.

Top Bottom