YouTube: Top 20 Plays in the PJ Fleck Era Countdown - numbers 4, 3 and 2

Gotta be Bateman!

I haven't seen the rest of the series but one play jumps out over all the others, immediately into my mind.

Maybe it was already done but this one might be the finest play in televised Gopher football history.

It had both an unreal degree of difficulty and huge stakes. It was 4th down and without that absurd toe tap TD 9-0 and #4 never happens in 2019.

I haven't seen the rest of the series but one play jumps out over all the others, immediately into my mind.

Maybe it was already done but this one might be the finest play in televised Gopher football history.

It had both an unreal degree of difficulty and huge stakes. It was 4th down and without that absurd toe tap TD 9-0 and #4 never happens in 2019.

This catch was #18....

This catch was #18....
Blasphemy. It was way more significant and difficult than #4 on the list, and #3 on the list wasn't even the best or most significant play vs. Fresno State.

For me, the Crab Grab in Fresno will always be the best Gopher play I ever saw, and I can't think of an NFL one that tops it.

So much never happens without that play in Fresno. The Jackson catch at #4 just eked the Gophers past Nebraska on the way to a 5-7 season.

Blasphemy. It was way more significant and difficult than #4 on the list, and #3 on the list wasn't even the best or most significant play vs. Fresno State.

For me, the Crab Grab in Fresno will always be the best Gopher play I ever saw, and I can't think of an NFL one that tops it.
TJs back of endzone catch against Auburn is better from a catch perspective IMO.

Top Bottom