YouTube: Gopher Football Top 20 Plays of the PJ Fleck Era (#5)

cemba99

Bruce Smith for Governor
Reaction score
After getting the plays in groups of 5 on youtube, it looks as if there will be a single play countdown on the road to the number 1 selection. Today's is a great one -

After getting the plays in groups of 5 on youtube, it looks as if there will be a single play countdown on the road to the number 1 selection. Today's is a great one -
It was an unreal catch. I couldn't believe it when the ref signaled touchdown originally...figured it would get overturned.

I know that the top five is tough to pick, so I won't question that, but I think they could have played it up a bit more. That was an incredible catch against top tier DB's.

Watched that bowl game in-person. TJ had an unreal performance that day. I remember there being multiple reviewed scoring attempts in that end-zone, that when they confirmed his one-handed grab a TD, the Gopher crowd erupted in relief and joy.

Yup, it's the first play that jumped into my head as a potential #1. Winfields interception in the end zone during pre season to clinch a win was very satisfying as well.
Holiday Bowl ... more of a fun team win than one play was the Holiday Bowl win vs Washington St.
Cashman had 9 tackles and a sack.

Yup, it's the first play that jumped into my head as a potential #1. Winfields interception in the end zone during pre season to clinch a win was very satisfying as well.
Holiday Bowl ... more of a fun team win than one play was the Holiday Bowl win vs Washington St.
Cashman had 9 tackles and a sack.
Holiday bowl was not Fleck.

Holiday bowl was not Fleck.
100% I spaced out on the criteria...I was commenting on something else on the internet that was since 2000. I was in that window. Messed up.
:) Still fun game! :)

100% I spaced out on the criteria...I was commenting on something else on the internet that was since 2000. I was in that window. Messed up.
:) Still fun game! :)
No worries. It happens!

Top Bottom