Your Thoughts!

DL65

Reaction score
In the recently completed survey, MinnMarchDTF said: "I'm sure all of (or at least the greater majority of) you guys and gals would be great to share a beer with."

What are your thoughts on having a specific GopherHole location on gameday for tailgates to meet and greet one another? I'd imagine most GopherHole regulars would agree with the above quote (most if not all of us share a passion for Gopher football and sports), and I bet the vast majority of regular posters have not met one another. When I've attended games at the Metrodome, I would ask nearby fans if they visit the GopherHole. Sadly, in all cases, they were not familiar with this site. Of course, I'd give them the website address and encouraged them to visit and sign up. Hopefully some did.

In any case, what do you think of having a GopherHole gathering prior to and following each game at the new stadium? Maybe a special banner that would attract fellow GopherHolers and draw attention to this fun and informative site.

Go Gophers!!

I'd be all for it. Tell me the time and place and I'm there with my crew who are mostly lurkers, but long time lurkers at that.

That would be great. I've me some GopherHolers but would love to meet more.

Mmmmm, beer!

Seriously, a pretty good idea. I don't get up there as much as I'd like or should, but it is always fun when i do.....

In the recently completed survey, MinnMarchDTF said: "I'm sure all of (or at least the greater majority of) you guys and gals would be great to share a beer with."

What are your thoughts on having a specific GopherHole location on gameday for tailgates to meet and greet one another? I'd imagine most GopherHole regulars would agree with the above quote (most if not all of us share a passion for Gopher football and sports), and I bet the vast majority of regular posters have not met one another. When I've attended games at the Metrodome, I would ask nearby fans if they visit the GopherHole. Sadly, in all cases, they were not familiar with this site. Of course, I'd give them the website address and encouraged them to visit and sign up. Hopefully some did.

In any case, what do you think of having a GopherHole gathering prior to and following each game at the new stadium? Maybe a special banner that would attract fellow GopherHolers and draw attention to this fun and informative site.

Go Gophers!!

great idea. like the thought on putting up a banner during game days as well. not only would current gopherholers get the chance to meet & greet, but i am sure it will do wonders to bring new folks and longtime lurkers onto the site to discuss gopher sports.

I only know one GopherHoler, personally, and he is a jerk!!!!! Got that Son???? LOL

I'm in! I also think it'd be fun to have out of season get-togethers as well. Maybe hit up some other Gopher athletic events or rent a party room at a place like Sensor's for other major athletic events sometime.

You can pencil me in as well. I think this would be a great idea! Who knows, maybe we could start a traveling gopher bandwagon to out of state games...

I'm all for it, but unfortunately I wouldn't be able to attend, seeing as I'll be marching around when you are all meeting!

Top Bottom