Your Gopher cheering guide for the week!

Otis

Reaction score
Illinois @ Michigan
Wisconsin @ Nebraska
Northwestern @
Purdue
Indiana @ MSU - who cares
tOSU @ Maryland
PSU @ Rutgers

Iowa @ Minnesota

Pretty straightforward week! First and foremost is cheering for the Gophers to win Floyd! This could make a season all by itself!

Can Northwestern pull an MSU and win an unexpected game on the road vs. the B1G West leader? Well, we need them to!!

Michigan needs to eliminate the Illini. And Nebby needs to beat Whisky for no other reason than we don’t cheer for the Badgers.

Who hates Iowa?

Why isn't PSU/Rutgers in the don't care category? I guess maybe PSU could get a new year's 6 maybe with enough wins.

Obviously we have to take care of business. But if Northwestern pulls the shocker against Purdue it could make next week really interesting. They are overdue for another big upset that nobody sees coming.

I personally like MSU to win to continue making our beatdown of them look better though.

I personally like MSU to win to continue making our beatdown of them look better though.
If they win one more people won't be able to say we haven't beaten a team over .500 this year. I mean that will change after the Iowa game as well but at least they can maybe say that in the pregame :)

Penn State has moved up to 11 in the CFP rankings.

They are definitely in the NY6 mix, which would move Gophs up a notch in Bowl Games.

Top Bottom