You gotta admit I was right about Busch...

ChemEGopher

Section 133 Row 28!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
I've been standing up for him his whole time at the U. Where is the guy that made a gentleman's bet with me on the board this summer about Busch? He said he would be a Kevin Payton type who was just on the team for practice and cheerleading (several others agreed with him but he was the most adamant). I predicted he would play a big role off the bench.

I held out as long as I could before rubbing it in his face but with today's performance against the #9 team in the nation I cannot help myself. Whoever it was that challenged me, I can't remember your moniker or check old yuku posts, but you know who you are. Please come forward and give me my props!

Go Gophers! Great win! Let's build on this!

Not sure if I made those exact comments, but if not, mine weren't far from those.

I must admit I became a huge Travis Busch fan as of yesterday.

Big time hustle, great defense, great passing, and just plain playing smart. A great example of experience over talent

it wasn't you

it was someone that I pretty much haven't seen post since then... I wish I could look up yuku posts some how. Bottom line, I am just excited for the team. He was just so persistent at the time I had to see if he still lurked around the hole.

I didn't post my negative thoughts on Busch, but I will admit that I was having them. I was annoyed because he was soaking up so many minutes early on. But after watching him I have completely changed my mind -- so much so that I now question my assumption that he would lose the scholarship next year. I don't want to hijack this thread and see it turn into the Great Scholarship Debate, I'm just using that as an example of how my opinion has completely changed about Busch.

Caravan -- great analogy comparing Busch to Dusty. I think you are spot on!

I didnt know busch making a couple of shots and a few big rebounds made you the MAN of the hour ChemE.. go back to Mounds View please

I didnt know busch making a couple of shots and a few big rebounds made you the MAN of the hour ChemE.. go back to Mounds View please

Glad you were able catch your first game of the season on Saturday. Welcome to the bandwagon (this is sincere as I welcome any gopher fan with renewed interest). I anxiously await when we play [insert any traditional big ten powerhouse here] and Busch provides a much needed boost off the bench again.

Top Bottom