Yeah, this is completely normal…😳

Blizzard

Reaction score
Gives me so much pleasure when people who genuinely, in their core hate gay people, have to sit there and suffer and be disgusted by the fact that gays have equal rights.

:)

Deeply pleasureful. :)

And I have an equal right to disagree with them. :)

Wally

Reaction score
I don’t know what specifically you are referring to with KGF, but I feel pretty confident in saying you didn’t “beat (anyone’s) argument down”. Just reading that made me laugh - thanks for that. Too funny.
Yes, I called him out on some of his racist crap, by literally asking him to detail his thought process, that's all i said and he flipped the f out.

kg21

Reaction score
You no more have the "right" to "disagree" with equal rights for gays, than you do for Blacks.
What are equal rights for gays? They've had them my entire lifetime. Free to bang your partner into oblivion. Free to tell them you love them. What are equal rights for gays?

Last edited:

kg21

Reaction score
Yes, I called him out on some of his racist crap, by literally asking him to detail his thought process, that's all i said and he flipped the f out.
A claimed racist, calling others out on their racism.

Make it a pay site, Mods.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Lindsey just wants to project normalcy.

I could be a champion of women's rights by suggesting someone suck my dick, champ.
In response to the disgusting Tweet below, you’re damned right. She doesn’t represent women.

I must have really touched a nerve with you. So sensitive…champ.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
In response to the disgusting Tweet below, you’re damned right. She doesn’t represent women.

I must have really touched a nerve with you. So sensitive…champ.
Not in the way you are thinking, probably. I have no idea who that person is, and have no reason to defend her, and I wasn’t.
Just pointing out that telling a woman to suck your dick in anger isn’t a high horse position. But as you said, if that’s wrong, you don’t wanna be right.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Not in the way you are thinking, probably. I have no idea who that person is, and have no reason to defend her, and I wasn’t.
Just pointing out that telling a woman to suck your dick in anger isn’t a high horse position. But as you said, if that’s wrong, you don’t wanna be right.
If you check the Tweet, i’m mimicking her words.

It’s a tongue in cheek comment, but you knew that…as the guy that posts cryptically on a regular basis.

Yes, I definitely touched a nerve. High horse? 🤣😂🤣

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Where was the part that she told someone to suck her dick?
If you look closely, you’ll notice she used the term “prick” to describe a ‘found innocent’ young man.

Prick is a term that you should be very familiar with.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
He wasn't found innocent back on Nov 11th, when the Tweet was made.

She calls him a little prick, and your "equivalent" sentiment is to suck your dick? That's not a play on words or anything clever of any sort.

That's just called Florida hick.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
He wasn't found innocent back on Nov 11th, when the Tweet was made.

She calls him a little prick, and your "equivalent" sentiment is to suck your dick? That's not a play on words or anything clever of any sort.

That's just called Florida hick.
Someone here from Florida?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Yep, you have bragged many a time how you live there part of the year.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
IE, I nailed it.

You know it when KGF can't even fake up a response. Just sits there holding his kicked-in nutsack, grunting.

But OK, you have a time-share in Naples. Neat

Spoofin

Reaction score
On the FB board I see numerous threads of missing/ignored posts & lots of people clearly stating what a fool @MplsGopher is.

On the OT board I see numerous threads of missing/ignored posts & lots of people clearly stating what a fool @MplsGopher is.

Honestly, why does anyone bother with that fool?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
We know you got bullied in school Spoof.

That's why you’re a Libertarian. We get it.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
But in all honesty, I love how badly it gets to spoof, even just that other posters engage with me, that he has to pull out this little pussy shit of yapping like a little chihuahua. :love:

Top Bottom