Yeah, this is completely normal…😳

Wally

Reaction score
If it’s an insult to call Graham gay, it’s unequivocally an insult to the group you are trying to identify him with. Homosexuals. You use homosexuality to mock someone. If it’s something that can be used to mock someone with, it can’t be trait that you respect and support.

No not really.
It's about exposing hypocrisy thru mocking.

You can only mock someone with something that that person being mocked thinks is bad, it doesn't matter if you (the mocker) do or don't think it's bad. Can you really not understand this concept?

Maybe watch a few Dave Chappelle sets and you might start to understand.

What is he doing when he calls other groups the N word, like say poor whites?
Does it mean Dave Chappelle hates blacks?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
There were stories of him paying rent boys and asking to be called that. The Palin thing was a joke to supposed rumors of Sarah and Lindsey.
I don’t care if ”there were stories”. Certainly nothing that has been proven and has any credibility whatsoever. But just b/c there were unconfirmed, unsubstantiated stories, doesn’t give you permit to use homosexuality to make fun of him. Calling him “Lady G” is meant as a disparagement. There’s no other way to look at it.
Meanwhile you think it's "unnatural", part of "decaying social norms" don't want it "normalized" and wildly support politicians who would block/roll back LGBT rights, but you're totally not homophobic, right?
My god, there’s a lot to unpack there. Stop lumping different assertions into the same sentence. Each has a different reasoning, and in this case, truth. Sorry, but sexual relations between people of the same sex is not by natural design. It may give someone pleasure and be intimate emotionally, but it is not natural or designed for the purpose sexual pleasure is innate.

No, I don’t want people lying to generations of people attempting to claim it is natural or normal. It’s not. It doesn’t mean that people should be discriminated against or mocked by gay jokes.

”Wildly support”? Really?

No. Supporting a political position is not homophobic. Mocking homosexuality is though...howie.

kg21

Reaction score
Christians.......are they basing themselves on the Bible?

I wonder what the Bible says about homosexuality. You are brilliant and know all. Maybe you could help me out. What does the Bible say?
Hey Howeda!

Wally

Reaction score
Calling him “Lady G” is meant as a disparagement. There’s no other way to look at it.

Yes it's disparaging for a closeted hypocrite.

What do you think about Dave Chappelle calling people the N word? Does it mean he hates Blacks?

Oh yea, KGF is a massive pussy who can't take me beating his arguments down so he ignored me. Fing weak snowflake....

Christians.......are they basing themselves on the Bible?

I wonder what the Bible says about homosexuality. You are brilliant and know all. Maybe you could help me out. What does the Bible say?

It's as relevant as the Quran.

kg21

Reaction score
Yes it's disparaging for a closeted hypocrite.

What do you think about Dave Chappelle calling people the N word? Does it mean he hates Blacks?

Oh yea, KGF is a massive pussy who can't take me beating his arguments down so he ignored me. Fing weak snowflake....

It's as relevant as the Quran.
So you are a claimed racist. Yet lecturing people on homophobia.

So I'm guessing being a homophobe is worse than being a racist, right?

Cutesy comeback coming!

Wally

Reaction score
So you are a claimed racist. Yet lecturing people on homophobia.

Cutesy comeback coming!

I think judging and having possible prejudice against anyone who is different from you is almost a human condition that we all have.

I try not to act on it but it doesn't always work that way. Admitting it is the first step in addressing in it.

It's to bad you are so scared.

Was that cute?
I would call it honest.

kg21

Reaction score
I think judging and having possible prejudice against anyone who is different from you is almost a human condition that we all have.

I try not to act on it but it doesn't always work that way. Admitting it is the first step in addressing in it.

It's to bad you are so scared.

Was that cute?
I would call it honest.
Then why are lecturing people on what they believe? You are calling people closeted hypocrites.

Well, it's a human trait. You keep lecturing them. LMAO

And yes, cutesy comeback. You never touched my question.

howeda7

Reaction score
Sorry, but sexual relations between people of the same sex is not by natural design. It may give someone pleasure and be intimate emotionally, but it is not natural or designed for the purpose sexual pleasure is innate.

No, I don’t want people lying to generations of people attempting to claim it is natural or normal. It’s not.
Words from the arbiter of what's homophobic.

atsgopher

Reaction score
Rain man came out in the 80s. You’re arguing the baseline in 2000 was off by 100%? We just didn’t recognize autism in 2000?
I knew of one autistic kid in my entire school. I personally have multiple friends today with very low functioning autistic kids. This is a preposterous argument.
Not at all. They did not have the personnell to recognize autistic kids.

Rain Man is a hollywood example of autism and to someone that works in the field ot is considered an extremely poor one.

Still love the movie…

Howie is absolutely correct here.

Your numbers are a counting issue. The reality of autism has not changed.

Oh, we didn’t have any autistic officially either, but I sure as hell can explain at least 5.
now. Talk about bad stats.

Section2

Reaction score
Not at all. They did not have the personnell to recognize autistic kids.

Rain Man is a hollywood example of autism and to someone that works in the field ot is considered an extremely poor one.

Still love the movie…

Howie is absolutely correct here.

Your numbers are a counting issue. The reality of autism has not changed.

Oh, we didn’t have any autistic officially either, but I sure as hell can explain at least 5.
now. Talk about bad stats.
I’ve looked into it. There is not a consensus opinion on this. If you guys are right, then once testing stabilizes, rates should not increase. They are still increasing. There is something just not right about this.

atsgopher

Reaction score
I’ve looked into it. There is not a consensus opinion on this. If you guys are right, then once testing stabilizes, rates should not increase. They are still increasing. There is something just not right about this.
They are also expanding the definition.

Hey, I’m also all for skepticism. However, there are people that study this quite a bit and its not political to them.

Wally

Reaction score
Then why are lecturing people on what they believe? You are calling people closeted hypocrites.

Well, it's a human trait. You keep lecturing them. LMAO

And yes, cutesy comeback. You never touched my question.

I would say they are equal.

Wally

Reaction score
You should figure it out and tell us your conclusion.

Section2

Reaction score
They are also expanding the definition.

Hey, I’m also all for skepticism. However, there are people that study this quite a bit and its not political to them.
I don’t think autism is particularly political period. I don’t even find the vax/autism theory political, since most of the people who harbor that belief are leftists.

Wally

Reaction score
I don’t think autism is particularly political period. I don’t even find the vax/autism theory political, since most of the people who harbor that belief are leftists.
I don't think anyone said it was political did they?

atsgopher

Reaction score
They’re odd, whatever they are. Shit was started with falsified research. It gets busted; They said damn the falsified, we still believe!

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score

Still love the movie…
Yes, the movie does lead to some misconceptions about the autism community. My stepdaughter is on the spectrum and people always want to ask "What is she good at?", like it automatically entails some particular gift. My wife and I always answer "she's good at living life!" And that would be 100% correct.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
You are so right, and largely because autism is often a prima facie diagnosis. Much the same as when your second grade teacher tried to convince your parents you were ADDH; and not necessarily because you were ADDH but because you were so annoying.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Yes, the movie does lead to some misconceptions about the autism community. My stepdaughter is on the spectrum and people always want to ask "What is she good at?", like it automatically entails some particular gift. My wife and I always answer "she's good at living life!" And that would be 100% correct.
I’m Good at that too! 🥳

Spoofin

Reaction score
I don’t know what specifically you are referring to with KGF, but I feel pretty confident in saying you didn’t “beat (anyone’s) argument down”. Just reading that made me laugh - thanks for that. Too funny.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Are you projecting human sexual and emotional behavior to animals?
A penguin that knows it has a penis, goes up to a another penguin that it knows has a penis, and they hump each other = human sexual and emotional behavior?

:ROFLMAO:

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Gives me so much pleasure when people who genuinely, in their core hate gay people, have to sit there and suffer and be disgusted by the fact that gays have equal rights.

:)

Deeply pleasureful. :)

Blizzard

Reaction score
You're still on ignore but I can't resist this:

A penguin that knows it has a penis, goes up to a another penguin that it knows has a penis

Pretty bold statement there, pardon the pun. Apparently, you and Howie are alike and know the minds of penguins. Lol. What an idiot. :)

Top Bottom