Yeah, this is completely normal…😳

howeda7

Reaction score
I guess I have to remind you, you’re the one the equated gays to pedophiles. I mentioned nothing about gays or comparisons to gays/homosexuals in my original post.

I haven’t even compared them since you did. The only comparison that I make is a political activist attempting to normalize a behavior
BS. What does "Lefties have been telling us "it" won't get ridiculous it's just love" refer to? What's "it"? The "slippery slope" of letting gay people get married and have equal rights.

And "Next up people and their pets" is the refrain we heard from anti-gay bigots to excuse banning same sex marriage for years.

You were making the comparison. Pathetic to now pretend you weren't.

kg21

Reaction score
Very few men would turn this down. The ones that would are mentally ill.

1637194309511.png

Section2

Reaction score
Making up what?
Explain please?

You think my wife and I haven't discussed the risk of mental or other disorders in our offspring? We have and we decided at 40 we were playing with fire if we had any more kids.
That autism is caused by society.

all birth effect odds increase with age.

Section2

Reaction score
"I'm not a psychologist."

"Psychologists almost universally agree that it's natural and not a mental disorder."

"They only say that because of leftist politics!"

"What you do think think then?"

"I'm not a psychologist."

This is one stupid circle. Being left-handed is abnormal, but it's a natural variation, not a mental illness. Either you accept this or you don't.

Sure. But only if 2-topian rules are in place. Until then, you're fine if they're not treated equally.
I’m aware of the history of this change from mental illness to normal. I don’t dispute the opinions of psychologists today obviously.
It’s not a circle at all. The point: politics should not influence science. When it does, science loses any credibility, principles, etc. the science is on our side!! Yes, that is literally true. You made it that way and it’s not science.
I said I don’t consider it a mental illness. It’s abnormal and probably not healthy for individuals or society. Natural? I doubt it.

no, I’m absolutely fine with private individuals discriminating right now or at any time regardless of the system in place. I am always also opposed to government discrimination. Law should be equal and blind.

Section2

Reaction score
So is being straight, white or Christian.

We know. And anyone who experiences it can just move and vote with their feet. The world is so simple.
You can actively discriminate against whites. The goal isn’t to stop discrimination. It’s to achieve equity.

It’s a lot simpler to have people like you forcing everyone to work together. There’s no complexity there. government can make the world fair for everyone!!

howeda7

Reaction score
I’m aware of the history of this change from mental illness to normal. I don’t dispute the opinions of psychologists today obviously.
It’s not a circle at all. The point: politics should not influence science. When it does, science loses any credibility, principles, etc. the science is on our side!! Yes, that is literally true. You made it that way and it’s not science.
So because you believe a decision was politically influenced 50 years ago (for which you have provided no evidence) all current science on the same topic is subject to skepticism?

It’s abnormal and probably not healthy for individuals or society. Natural? I doubt it.
What makes it unhealthy for individuals and society?

Why does it exist in many animals if it's unnatural?

Section2

Reaction score
So because you believe a decision was politically influenced 50 years ago (for which you have provided no evidence) all current science on the same topic is subject to skepticism?

What makes it unhealthy for individuals and society?

Why does it exist in many animals if it's unnatural?
OMG you are dense. That’s not what I said at all. Stop being so defensive on gay issue and listen.

Because moms and dads and families are the building block of a healthy society. Two dads or two moms isn’t the same as a mom and a dad. Men and women are different and have different roles in child raising and both are important. That doesn’t mean we should take action to stop it. It means it’s not equal and not the same and we shouldn’t pretend it is.

I don’t buy that line.

howeda7

Reaction score
Because moms and dads and families are the building block of a healthy society. Two dads or two moms isn’t the same as a mom and a dad. Men and women are different and have different roles in child raising and both are important. That doesn’t mean we should take action to stop it. It means it’s not equal and not the same and we shouldn’t pretend it is.
So it's only harmful to individuals and society if they have kids?

I don’t buy that line.
It's been documented in multiple species. What about that don't you "buy"?

Section2

Reaction score
So it's only harmful to individuals and society if they have kids?

It's been documented in multiple species. What about that don't you "buy"?
I didn’t say it was harmful to society. Listen and don’t change the wording.

im aware the argument/research exists, I just don’t believe it.

Wally

Reaction score
That autism is caused by society.
I don't have any proof, just what I know of mating behavior, how society has changed and the observations of someone who works with autistic kids and their parents lead me to this conclusion.
🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

That autism is caused by society

all birth effect odds increase with age.
People having kids later has nothing to do with our society...
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Section2

Reaction score
I don't have any proof, just what I know of mating behavior, how society has changed and the observations of someone who works with autistic kids and their parents lead me to this conclusion.
🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

People having kids later has nothing to do with our society...
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Such a lightweight.

Section2

Reaction score
Do you think autistic traits can be inherited?
Your previous posts last point.
autism hasn’t exploded because autistic people are mating. Sure it might have a genetic component, but I would bet it’s more likely environmental, or something we’re putting in our bodies.

Wally

Reaction score
Your previous posts last point.
autism hasn’t exploded because autistic people are mating. Sure it might have a genetic component, but I would bet it’s more likely environmental, or something we’re putting in our bodies.
Could be, I just know that my sister in law said when she meets these kids parents its apparent to her that one or both of their parents are usually boarderline autistic.

Who knows

Section2

Reaction score
Could be, I just know that my sister in law said when she meets these kids parents its apparent to her that one or both of their parents are usually boarderline autistic.

Who knows
Fine but autism levels are orders of magnitude higher than 30 years ago. That increase didn’t come from breeding.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
BS. What does "Lefties have been telling us "it" won't get ridiculous it's just love" refer to? What's "it"? The "slippery slope" of letting gay people get married and have equal rights.

And "Next up people and their pets" is the refrain we heard from anti-gay bigots to excuse banning same sex marriage for years.

You were making the comparison. Pathetic to now pretend you weren't.
You’re projecting again. ”It” is expectations for changes in social norms.

And no, ”love is not love” when it comes to normal, natural design. ‘Love is love’ doesn’t apply to pedophilia in the law. It does not apply to polygamy in the law. And I said I had no interest in reversing the issue of gay marriage. I just pointed out that B. Obama held that view before he was elected in 2008. So you’re lying again.

Pretend what? I make a comment and you get to interpret things that weren’t said.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
OMG you are dense. That’s not what I said at all. Stop being so defensive on gay issue and listen.

I don’t buy that line.
howie has a real problem being forthright. It just not in his capability.

Wally

Reaction score
Fine but autism levels are orders of magnitude higher than 30 years ago. That increase didn’t come from breeding.
Women entering the workforce/college, then meeting men with similar traits do to areas of study and jobs, places many people meet their spouse these days, who knows?

Its probably multifactorial.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It is about the attempt to “normalize” abnormal or non-natural behavior
Nope.

You falsely tried to link illegal behavior with easy, objective criteria, to completely unrelated "abnormal" or "non-natural" behavior -- complete made up BS from you.

Top Bottom