Yeah, this is completely normal…😳

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
…it’s not indoctrination. Just a typical school field trip.

Not only are they advocating for a particular lifestyle to children, it’s a bar. Even gay people would think this is loony.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
One self-hating (ie, devout Christian) gay man does not speak, in any way, for gay people.

Nice try, jackass.

As for the fake outrage, this tweet sums it up exactly and perfectly:

howeda7

Reaction score
Taking children to a bar is a moronic thing to do. It can also be handled by the local school administration without pearl clutching national outrage from Fox and Friends.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
One self-hating (ie, devout Christian) gay man does not speak, in any way, for gay people.

Nice try, jackass.

As for the fake outrage, this tweet sums it up exactly and perfectly:

Boo woo you POS. Only a total dumbass would think this is a good idea.

Totally explains your support.

howeda7

Reaction score
You've never seen or taken yourself, children to Applebee's?

Same thing.
Not on a school field trip.

I'm sure it's a coincidence that this will now cause RW outrage 3 days before an election where their candidate is only running on one issue. Total coincidence.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Just because KGF has obvious problems with gay people doesn't mean this wasn't a stupid thing for the school to do.
So long as we get it out in the open and clear that KGF is a bigot, then yes I agree that what you say here is possible.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I have no idea what scale you're referencing.
Oh, sorry. You must be using that other objective metric for determining if a location has "enough" cultural significance to warrant a field trip?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Taking children to a bar is a moronic thing to do. It can also be handled by the local school administration without pearl clutching national outrage from Fox and Friends.
You are such a moron. I haven’t heard this on FNC yet, but it was posted on Fox News.com, which you have said is better news coverage than its TV brethren.

howeda7

Reaction score
Oh, sorry. You must be using that other objective metric for determining if a location has "enough" cultural significance to warrant a field trip?
Taking children on a field trip to a bar where alcohol etc. is served isn't a great idea. That's all.

howeda7

Reaction score
You are such a moron. I haven’t heard this on FNC yet, but it was posted on Fox News.com, which you have said is better news coverage than its TV brethren.
I wasn't referencing the show by that name, though I'm sure they'll get to it.

howeda7

Reaction score
What about a culturally significant sit-down restuarant, that also has an alcohol license?
I'm not aware of many culturally significant Applebee's. Do you have a specific example.

howeda7

Reaction score
Why shouldn’t they? Isn’t it as important as the Trump 2 scoops story?
But Trump. Drink Spoof, Drink!

I'd rank it below the Great Twix Candy Bar outrage of October 28th and the Massive Caravan is Coming story of October 29th.

Only 3 days til election day, then back to Biden cartoons...

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I'm not aware of many culturally significant Applebee's. Do you have a specific example.
Rosie's Grille, in Wilton Manors, FL?

But I'm not sure if that scores high enough on the Normalized Cultural Significance Index, to warrant a field trip.

howeda7

Reaction score
Rosie's Grille, in Wilton Manors, FL?

But I'm not sure if that scores high enough on the Normalized Cultural Significance Index, to warrant a field trip.
What's culturally significant about it?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
What's culturally significant about it?
Why am I an expert on it?

I'm happy to let the school decide for themselves, if it meets their own criteria.

One thing we know for sure: KGF does not pay taxes to this school district. So, he shouldn't get a say.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
But Trump. Drink Spoof, Drink!

I'd rank it below the Great Twix Candy Bar outrage of October 28th and the Massive Caravan is Coming story of October 29th.

Only 3 days til election day, then back to Biden cartoons...
Yeah, you have no problem with any of it. Full steam ahead with cultural re-education. No problem with undocumented, unvaccinated illegals entering the US, but damn those first responders that won’t get vaccinated.

You’re on the pulse of the American public. Keep up the good work…and we’ll have a GOP majority and a conservative President in 3 years.

Top Bottom