WSU Nick Rolovich fired for cause as Washington State football coach

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
They're 4-3 in his second season. Nebraska would be thrilled with those results.
Yeah and even before this I think dude was not going to last long.

Make your bosses job a pain... that's what happens.

I'm sure the AD and University president were all "Like I need this shit to deal with." While dealing with everything else.

Plato

Reaction score
He and his assistants dared Washington to fire them and they lost the game of chicken.
They may be football coaches but they are also state employees.
They were fired for cause so there is no buy out.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
This guy has been an idiot for a long time. I don't think we will see him around D1 for a bit. He also threatened his players who wanted to protest in 2020. Have fun on Q, Rolo
Everyone who doesn't want to take the shot and is against protesting the national anthem is obviously part of QANon. All of them. In fact, if you don't want the government to dictate what you put in your body, you sieged the capital (which was one of the bloodiest days in US history). I'll take it a step further, if you didn't personally steal from a department store in protest for Michael Brown, you're a nazi.

I'm excited to get my new booster and I'm pissed off that they haven't made a polio booster yet. F'n racist klansmenpersons probably out pouring bleach on people in Chicago are spreading COVID and those idiots are drinking nuclear rod coolant to quench their thirst. I know what QANon is saying, that stuff is water. So what? It's used to cool down nuclear rods, so you're drinking nuclear rod coolant. . . NAZI!

Praise St. George. Abortions are awesome. Printing money decreases inflation. Professors should run everything. Trump trump trump trump Q Trump Russia Trump.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
He and his assistants dared Washington to fire them and they lost the game of chicken.
They may be football coaches but they are also state employees.
They were fired for cause so there is no buy out.
Which is awesome. Every time I hear a story about politicians forcing people to take medications, it makes me warm and fuzzy, especially politicians in Washington, they really have it figured out.

nsmike

Reaction score
He applied for a religious exemption and didn't get it. There will be a lawsuit for religious discrimination so there is a possibility of WSU being on the hook for his contract.

bigticket1

Reaction score
He applied for a religious exemption and didn't get it. There will be a lawsuit for religious discrimination so there is a possibility of WSU being on the hook for his contract.
How did that work for Andrew Wiggins ?

goldengophers

Reaction score
Everyone who doesn't want to take the shot and is against protesting the national anthem is obviously part of QANon. All of them. In fact, if you don't want the government to dictate what you put in your body, you sieged the capital (which was one of the bloodiest days in US history). I'll take it a step further, if you didn't personally steal from a department store in protest for Michael Brown, you're a nazi.

I'm excited to get my new booster and I'm pissed off that they haven't made a polio booster yet. F'n racist klansmenpersons probably out pouring bleach on people in Chicago are spreading COVID and those idiots are drinking nuclear rod coolant to quench their thirst. I know what QANon is saying, that stuff is water. So what? It's used to cool down nuclear rods, so you're drinking nuclear rod coolant. . . NAZI!

Praise St. George. Abortions are awesome. Printing money decreases inflation. Professors should run everything. Trump trump trump trump Q Trump Russia Trump.
Trump got vaccinated.

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
We will see.

The religious exemption isn't a rando trump card you play, you actually have to point to a religion that actually says not to get the vaccine...and explain if you've taken other vaccines.

Plato

Reaction score
Which is awesome. Every time I hear a story about politicians forcing people to take medications, it makes me warm and fuzzy, especially politicians in Washington, they really have it figured out.
Settle down Bob before you blow a gasket.
No one is holding anyone down to vaccinate them.
His employer made vaccination as a requirement for staying employed to protect all employees and the public

He chose not to be vaccinated and so is no longer employed.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Hey, get with the program.... Your body, well, not so much your choice anymore....
It's your body and your choice when you're killing something that has a separate genetic makeup OR if you're a child and you want to take life altering hormones without your parents approval or knowledge. It's not that complicated. What do you hate science?

Sparlimb

Reaction score
Settle down Bob before you blow a gasket.
No one is holding anyone down to vaccinate them.
His employer made vaccination as a requirement for staying employed to protect all employees and the public

He chose not to be vaccinated and so is no longer employed.
Well at least not until he sues and wins. There's a lot of court cases (thousands) that are going through the system due to vaccine mandates. It's going to be chaos.

WriterGoph

Reaction score

You can look it up. Its been well called out that he followed a bunch of Q heavyweights on Twitter. I didn't just pull that out of thin air.

But go ahead with your rant, Bobby

WriterGoph

Reaction score

Go get your Kyrie jersey, lackey

Top Bottom