WR's

gophervet

Reaction score
The next coach is going to have a fun group of receivers next year. McKnight is a player; an absolute player. He had some big time catches today. Allen, if properly utilized, has the potential to be an excellent slot. Lair has shown to be a good pass catching TE (if balls are actually catchable and not grenades at his feet or ten feet over his head). Finally, you have Gray who could be catching passes in the league someday, but who knows. I think Mike Leach offense would like those guys..

McKnight and Lair could become the best players at their respective positions in the Big Ten by next year. McKnight was making Decker-esque plays out there today. Bryant Allen is exciting and is getting better. That something out of nothing PR was really impressive.

they got talent no doubt, but will someone be able to get them the ball is the question

The next coach is going to have a fun group of receivers next year. McKnight is a player; an absolute player. He had some big time catches today. Allen, if properly utilized, has the potential to be an excellent slot. Lair has shown to be a good pass catching TE (if balls are actually catchable and not grenades at his feet or ten feet over his head). Finally, you have Gray who could be catching passes in the league someday, but who knows. I think Mike Leach offense would like those guys..

I'm right on board with this post. I've already heard a bunch of times how hard it would be for Leach to recruit the athletes for his system here, and every time I think, hell, we have those players RIGHT NOW, how hard can it be?

Out of the Skyline Four, he has been the best player. Yet, he was the lowest ranked of the 4.

The new coach may want to consider keeping Steve Watson around, he's done a nice job with the WR's.

The new coach may want to consider keeping Steve Watson around, he's done a nice job with the WR's.

who's fault is it for one of the biggest gopher busts of all time? AKA HC!

who's fault? brewster for signing a kid solely for being highly rated even though it was clear he couldn't run a 4.6 40

Top Bottom